Sunday Night Heavyweights (August)

WellDone for time clause, just because your opponent take 1 hour to make a decision you are both disqualified, no matter if you opponant just get slow intentionally, for the next tournament all player in the 1st round will use this and all players will be disqualified, funny?

Time clause = piece of shit, I hope this shamefull clause will soon be modified...

By entering the tourney you acknowledged that you are aware of  presences of "time clause" and accepted the fact that in the invent of it having to be called both players will be disqualified. We have never hide the fact if it's called both players are eliminated, and its not something we made up halfway through the event . This is a clause that we've had for a long time to help with event timing, and one that is a last resort. Non the less players should be aware of its presences and the possible out come of it before they sign up.

WellDone for time clause, just because your opponent take 1 hour to make a decision you are both disqualified, no matter if you opponant just get slow intentionally, for the next tournament all player in the 1st round will use this and all players will be disqualified, funny?

Time clause = piece of shit, I hope this shamefull clause will soon be modified...

YES, DAT'S A SHAME

By entering the tourney you acknowledged that you are aware of  presences of "time clause" and accepted the fact that in the invent of it having to be called both players will be disqualified. We have never hide the fact if it's called both players are eliminated, and its not something we made up halfway through the event . This is a clause that we've had for a long time to help with event timing, and one that is a last resort. Non the less players should be aware of its presences and the possible out come of it before they sign up.

I know dat rule, the other guy maybe not... WHY BOTH DQ?