[Denied]Ability to Pick Pokemon Used in Wild Battles (Not Just the First in Party)

I know that this strays from the precedent of the games, but there are alot of things that do in this MMO :)

I just always thought that if it were a real wild encounter, you (the trainer) would choose what pokemon to use and not just simply throw the first one on your belt.

Hope that this suggestion is considered.

Thanks

ps. This MMO is a lot of fun and hasa lot of potential :)

While it would make realistic sense, the problem is that having a set party order is one of the strategic (and I use that term loosely) elements of the game.

You have to trust that the pokemon you put in your first slot can handle anything that gets thrown at it.

That pokemon is your scout. If it can't incapacitate the first pokemon that it encounters to at least some degree, then you made the wrong choice for a lead, and your oppoent deserves to get one free attack on you.

While it would make realistic sense, the problem is that having a set party order is one of the strategic (and I use that term loosely) elements of the game.

You have to trust that the pokemon you put in your first slot can handle anything that gets thrown at it.

That pokemon is your scout. If it can't incapacitate the first pokemon that it encounters to at least some degree, then you made the wrong choice for a lead, and your oppoent deserves to get one free attack on you.

I think this is suggesting it so you can just switch what if first WITHOUT viewing the opponent Pokemon. Seems 100% fair to me.

I think this is suggesting it so you can just switch what if first WITHOUT viewing the opponent Pokemon. Seems 100% fair to me.

Wouldn't that just mean you forgot to change your party order before the battle?

This sounds useful in the battle frontier, but kind of pointless in the main-game, where you have the ability to change your party order pretty much any time you're not in battle.

Unless you mean giving us the switch option for non-player battles instead of having it currently stuck on set.