[Sig] Nobody gettin siggy with it. Lock & Trash please.

Nodak

Lock and trash please.

PM me for sigs from now. 

I'm back because I'm waiting on eggs again lately.

So in the mean time I'll be making signatures, banners, whatever floats your bloat.

I prefer doing one pokemon/character in a sig but i can do at least two.

No more then that or it'll look dumb, just saying.

I work with what I can find of what you request, good sigs are made with good renders, keep in mind.

Half the time I have no idea what the hell I'm doing but it looks okay so we'll go just go with that.

Donations are cool.

Blah Blah Blah

Examples,

K29JGHA.jpg

YiQAeqZ.jpg

I do them usually 450 x 150 but I can do any size you want.

Largest is 500 x 200 which would be like this,

XO7r4Y5.jpg

I also do them differently now and on a different program so with that said,

Pokemon/Character/Render:

Color:

Text:

I do what I personally think looks cool so if you don't agree then you can request elsewhere.

(After all there is only 3853295 sig shops.)

Notice: If you find art on DeviantArt you want in a sig, I have an account to post for credit to the original artist, so no I do not use renders without crediting them/asking.

Thanks for giving me something to do.

Also any requests will only be done while I egg wait.

Waiting for sigs,

Yay your back

Pokemon: Shiny Flygon

Colour: Black and Green

Text: [LYLE] Kizhaz

if you can do animated text that would be cool, if not it's fine.

still learning animated text on this new program, when i figure it out i'll post it and will redo some.

xPWYTGB.jpg

Pokemon/Character/Render:  Mega Absol [spoiler] absol_mega_form_by_jiayi-d6h7rdd.pngmegairis_by_twulf-d6hsivx.jpg359___megaabsol_by_tails19950-d6i5ugh.pn[/spoiler]
Color: dark/cool colurs, I really like the type of background you have on your current signature
Text: Lillyfly

I really liked what you did for me before. I want to donate, what TM's do you want/need?

Pokemon/Character/Render:  Mega Absol [spoiler] absol_mega_form_by_jiayi-d6h7rdd.pngmegairis_by_twulf-d6hsivx.jpg359___megaabsol_by_tails19950-d6i5ugh.pn[/spoiler]
Color: dark/cool colurs, I really like the type of background you have on your current signature
Text: Lillyfly

I really liked what you did for me before. I want to donate, what TM's do you want/need?

i pm'd the original artist of the first picture, until i get a response if i can use it or not i'll do one on the third render and will post soon :)

edit: got permission to do the first render, already working on 3rd so i'll do two for you with the first render too.

sig one w4xfSyR.jpg

sig two PD224Ey.jpg

Edited by Nodak

i pm'd the original artist of the first picture, until i get a response if i can use it or not i'll do one on the third render and will post soon :)

edit: got permission to do the first render, already working on 3rd so i'll do two for you with the first render too.

sig one w4xfSyR.jpg

sig two PD224Ey.jpg

<3!  I really like these! Thank you so much. if you could though, could you make the first one not so... pink.  If not I'll just use the second one. Thank you so much for doing two! :D

About the donation, any TM's that you want?