[Sig] Nobody gettin siggy with it. Lock & Trash please.

Nodak

I have a fairly simple request. I just want something that's adorable, and something that doesn't look like shit at the size of "450 x 150". I don't have a particular image for you to render, so i'm going to also request you surprise me with something within the confines of my "style". Thanks, babe.~ 

I have a fairly simple request. I just want something that's adorable, and something that doesn't look like shit at the size of "450 x 150". I don't have a particular image for you to render, so i'm going to also request you surprise me with something within the confines of my "style". Thanks, babe.~ 

are you implying your first sig i made you looks like shit? lol jk. i made that so long ago. i'll see what i can do for you later on.

are you implying your first sig i made you looks like shit? lol jk. i made that so long ago. i'll see what i can do for you later on.

You made me a sig? Wait, you made me the one I have now didn't you? I honestly didn't remember if that was you or not who made it. I think it's beautiful, I still love it to pieces. But since that was you, I trust it won't be shitty.<3333333333

Pokemon/Character/Render: Dancing Ludicolo wearing a tux (and/or maracas)?

Color: Whatever looks nice

Text: [xCYx] SenorLudicolo

i'm not sure about a ludi in a tux, i can't make the renders so i find premade ones.. but ill look D:

anyways last sig before closing people

Hey bro just joined pokemmo some days ago , Im an Artist just like you and I have my shop and Im way out of your league though the closest signature I made like you is the lucario one I have , but bro I would

love it if you teach me some new skills , I use CS5 , I really want a signature from you , Maybe we could be Artist Partners

I have many ideas in my mind , but heres one:

Pokemon: Mega Lucario using Aura Sphere(if possible) or an Alternative ( Mega Lucario or Lucario wearing a cloak with or withou a hood on top)  + I want a Character with him , which is Sasuke Uchiha (Taka) , make them both sync

with each other , make it look cool and awesome as if they are both duel partners and if possible , I want Sasuke Uchiha wearing a cloak with hood or without hood to match with Lucarios 

I hope you understand what Im trying to say and as an Artist I know somethings are just really hard to find on net, so Wish you best of luck!, 

If not then I'll just leave it up to you to find whichever you can and still make it look cool , fierce and strong

Colors : something that looks cool and blends in , Ill just leave it up to you
Text: [LYRA] Zain (Blue Shiny text) if you can do it , or the colours I leave it up to you
Font: Aura-ish 

If you don't mind canyou pm me the PSD file after you finsh the signature? It will help me learn alot more , your choice ^_^

Hey bro just joined pokemmo some days ago , Im an Artist just like you and I have my shop and Im way out of your league though the closest signature I made like you is the lucario one I have , but bro I would

love it if you teach me some new skills , I use CS5 , I really want a signature from you , Maybe we could be Artist Partners

I have many ideas in my mind , but heres one:

Pokemon: Mega Lucario using Aura Sphere(if possible) or an Alternative ( Mega Lucario or Lucario wearing a cloak with or withou a hood on top)  + I want a Character with him , which is Sasuke Uchiha (Taka) , make them both sync

with each other , make it look cool and awesome as if they are both duel partners and if possible , I want Sasuke Uchiha wearing a cloak with hood or without hood to match with Lucarios 

I hope you understand what Im trying to say and as an Artist I know somethings are just really hard to find on net, so Wish you best of luck!

Colors : something that looks cool and blends in , Ill just leave it up to you
Text: Zain (Blue Shiny text) if you can do it , or the colours I leave it up to you
Font: Aura-ish 

If you don't mind canyou pm me the PSD file after you finsh the signature? It will help me learn alot more 

Wellllllllllll I am no artist, I have zero actualy art experience and I just fuck with stuff till it looks okay but I can try and I'll send it in a PSD file.