[Denied]Monetary gain for battling legendaries

I searched "legend reward" and all it came up with was the legend thread, so I feel like this is hopefully a new post.

A small reward in poke-dollars, but not totally negligible, 2k Maybe, for winning a battle while you have a legend like mewtwo. That way there's more of a reason than just for kicks, 'cause if you're good you could rack up some money. However, I don't think this money should be taken from the loser. That would make some people not want to fight to have mewtwo at all.

Edit, and maybe a higher amount of money for winning against someone who has a legend. 10k maybe. 'Cause wynaut?

Thoughts?

To prevent abuse, something like

Easy way to fix this, you can only battle the trainer once per mewtwo. What this means is that when you catch a mewtwo, ur friend battles you and wins it, then you battle him and win it, he then cant battle you again bc its the same mewtwo. When that mewtwo is released back into the wild you can battle each other again but that would require you to find him again for 2k each.

10/10 would abuse the hell out of. 

~get on at 5am /w friend

~catch mewtwo on ch8

~let him beat me 

~have him let me beat him

~ect....

~????

~profit

Easy way to fix this, you can only battle the trainer once per mewtwo. What this means is that when you catch a mewtwo, ur friend battles you and wins it, then you battle him and win it, he then cant battle you again bc its the same mewtwo. When that mewtwo is released back into the wild you can battle each other again but that would require you to find him again for 2k each.

Support this idea 100% adds a reason to catch mewtwo.