[Art][Sig] Sam's Art Shop [Closed for now] [Lock Please]

I want a banner and my request is a bit much so I'll pay you quadruple what you're asking for so 20,000

Pokemons/characters: Vulpix, Gengar, Venusaur, Shiny Hydreigon, Phantump, Infernape, Shiny Whimsicott, shiny furret and shiny ampharos
Size: Around the size of your blaziken banner
Text(s): The Muzzicorn Shop
Colors: Whatever you feel works well
Additional info: Thank you for your time and should I pay first or after also I'd like all of the pokemon to look cute except Shiny hydreigon and infernape

[quote name="Greck" post="579853" timestamp="1384211335"]

I need a poster for my tourney, and i can pay you twice 10K for this request
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
Pokemons/characters: I want trainers, and no pokemons on this posters, (something like 2 faced trainers before a duel or something in this style)[/font][/color][color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
Size: 1000x500 (i need this wide)[/font][/color][color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
Text(s): [/font][/color][color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
[b]PokeDaily[/b] (a title, with big font)[/font][/color][color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
[b]Daily Tournament [/b](smaller font)[/font][/color][color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
[b]Every Day [/b][b]4:00 PM EST | 1:00 PM PST | 9:00 PM GMT [/b](the time/date info with something clear and easy to watch font / style)[/font][/color][color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
Colors: Dark colors, maybe Blue / Purple or Brown[/font][/color][color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
Additional info: Nothing at the moment[/font][/color][/quote]
Here it is!
Version 1:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/blyymH0.jpg[/img]

Version 2 (i found a nice pic and it suited the subject really well so maybe u'll like it)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/X0kCGWR.jpg[/img]

Edited the Banner Section, please read.

Pokemon/character: Shiny Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam.

Text: "The Dream Lives On..." (Animated if possible)

[TVXK] Musta-Eyolf-Pedes (Non-animated if possible)

Colors: I'd like something that gives of the feel of a shiny, and maybe the standard Psychic color? Gold and Pink? Up to you really, whatever looks the best.

Additional info: I like to give the person doing the signature a lot of artistic lisence, so other than the text and the Shiny pokes, I have nothing specific. Also, if it looks better, feel free to swap the text around, put my name up top and the quoted line below. Whatever you feel looks best. However, I'd like it to not have so much going on that it takes away from the shinies. That said, I would prefer it to be as large as possible without going over the forum sig limit.

I know this seems pretty specific (it does to me anyway), but if you really wow me I might just be inclined to donate some ca$h or a TM or two.  ;)

pokemon/character: Shiny Eevee With a Parenting Umbreon (Shiny)
Size: as big as yours
Colors: What ever goes well with Something like Dark and light
Addicitonal info: ING: ImDraper, If you could contact me in game we could work with my character for the Sig

Pokemon: Emboar

Text:[BONG] Galerius

Colors: Any Sexy Theme

Additional info:NONE

Hey man saw ur sigs and thought they were pretty sexy. So I think i would like you to make me one too! Info is above and emm if u takin any payment such as tms or money u can PM me or Comment here! Just Hope my Sig Turns out sexy! Good Luck ;)

Hey your sigs are great :)

Pokemon: chikorita and shaymin (if you can't do both then just chikorita. Idk if you can use this image?
[spoiler] Nchu4hF.jpg [/spoiler]
Text:[RVTN] NoadHunter
Colors: pastel colours
Additional info:If possible animated text. I can also pay you in game with poke yen :)

Lately I've been busy with School work and other games, so I don't really have much time left for PokeMMO and my Thread.

To make things go a bit more smoother and faster I changed the format of a request.

I added 2 things:

Render or Image:

Background:

The difference between Renders and Images is: Renders are backgroundless and images do have a background (can be white too sometimes).

So Renders are easier to work with, but it isn't a must.

Thanks in advance for your understanding :)

Will finish more requests soon! 

Sorry to inform you guys this, but i'll have to temporary lock my shop due too much schoolwork these weeks. I'm in my last year so I have a lot to do :S.

When I'll have some free time ill finish some requests that are already pending. You'll find them in your message box when it's done.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

~Sammier

To do list (for myself):

PattyLove: Hugz Banner, Latios + Latias

MTheGod: Sig, Marill + Azumarill

Musta-Eyolf-Pedes: Sig, Shiny Abra + Kadabra + Alakazam. "The Dream Lives On" <Animated>

BubblyScarlet: Sig, Roxie + Ariados, "The Bubbliest [HUGZ]"

ImDraper: Sig, Eevee with a parenting (shiny) Umbreon

ViRalViiRus: Sig, Kakashi <Animated>

Vurden: Sig, Elekid/Buzz + Pinsir, [Lago]

Galerius: Sig, Emboer, [Bong] 

Cessars: Sig, Shiny Tales, Ttar, Heracross

NoadHunter: Sig, Chikorita + Shaymin, [RVTN] <Animated>

These aren't in particular order, just a list of requests that are still pending.

Sorry to inform you guys this, but i'll have to temporary lock my shop due too much schoolwork these weeks. I'm in my last year so I have a lot to do :S.

When I'll have some free time ill finish some requests that are already pending. You'll find them in your message box when it's done.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

~Sammier

To do list (for myself):

PattyLove: Hugz Banner, Latios + Latias

MTheGod: Sig, Marill + Azumarill

Musta-Eyolf-Pedes: Sig, Shiny Abra + Kadabra + Alakazam. "The Dream Lives On" <Animated>

BubblyScarlet: Sig, Roxie + Ariados, "The Bubbliest [HUGZ]"

ImDraper: Sig, Eevee with a parenting (shiny) Umbreon

ViRalViiRus: Sig, Kakashi <Animated>

Vurden: Sig, Elekid/Buzz + Pinsir, [Lago]

Galerius: Sig, Emboer, [Bong] 

Cessars: Sig, Shiny Tales, Ttar, Heracross

NoadHunter: Sig, Chikorita + Shaymin, [RVTN] <Animated>

These aren't in particular order, just a list of requests that are still pending.

it's kay take chur time!~ gewd luck with school!~ n.n