Random Tournament

Is anyone against me raising this to a 64 man bracket?

Man, that way you're just fucking Eropean/Asian players, usually that kind of tourney takes some time, personally never seen one ending in less than 2 hours, and for some players it's pretty difficoult stay up till 3 am with a 32 man bracket, figures with 64......That's my personal opinion, in the end you should do what you think it's better for the outcome of the event

Is anyone against me raising this to a 64 man bracket?

Last FNF I ran I did not have enough people for a confident 64 man bracket. I also dug very deep into reserves to fill the bracket I had the day of the tournament. A FNF with the current staff can take up to 5 hours, 3.5 hours guaranteed. If you're attempting a 64 man you're going to need to be pretty darn confident in your refs, and be prepared for a long night. I would say leave a 64 man OU/50s/6v6 to a two part tournament or to the future if/when things are different in terms of time it takes. 

I have no idea how recent move implementation of moves affected the FNF this month though, so my comment doesn't reflect that.