Time & Date:
Date: December 10th
Time: 6:00 PM EDT | 3:00 PM PST | 10:00 PM GMT

Channel 7

Details:
OU Tier
6v6 (singles)
level 50
16 Teams - 32 contenders. ( Players will be randomly put in a team with another player. )

Clauses:
1HKO/Sleep/Pristine/Species/Hax/Time/Evasion/Self-KO/Bag

Banned Moves:
- Hyper Beam
- Use of spore on Ekans/Arbok is banned

Banned Pokemon:
- Wobbuffet/Wynaut

Tourney specific rules: 
- You may not go and heal your Pokemon until your team is announced as winning that round.
- If both teams have one win then the two winners will face off without healing from their previous battle. 

- Wearing a Rocket Uniform isn't mandatory but it's certainly encouraged!

- The team to make it and win the finals will be turning on one another and facing off for the last final battle!

Notes: 

• Do not AFK Timeout your opponent unless your referee has stated you may. 
  • Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ.
  • Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.  

Date:  December 3rd
Time: 6:00 PM EDT | 3:00 PM PDT | 11:00 PM GMT

Registration Rules:
- No more than 1 username per forum account
- Registration will begin on specified date

Prizes:
1st Place: Shiny Meowth 052.gif

2nd Place: 500 RP

RefereesFudnudShinyChanseyXelaKebert

by teams do you mean we have to leave our teams and join another team? do each player in the winning team get a shiny meowth? will there be 2 winners or 1? in the event of a 1v1 do the two winners fight without healing?

Of course they're not going to make you leave your team lol. The team to make it and win the finals will be turning on one another and facing off for the last final battle!

Nono, you do not have to leave your current team. I will be randomizing for people to join a temporary partnership for the tournament. So you will be matched up with someone random! There will be only 1 first place winner, as this is what happens at the end: 

- The team to make it and win the finals will be turning on one another and facing off for the last final battle!

And no, the team who wins the finals will be allowed to go heal before they fight off against one another.

what if i get assigned a partner that i hate? what if my partner DC's or gets DQ'd?

Unfortunately that would mean you have to win both matches on your own since it would count as a win to the other side. In the condition of a DC of your partner, I will allow the other member to heal before they face off against the other person. DC's can happen in any other tournament though so it's not entirely a unheard of thing.

And if you hate your partner, just remember you get the chance of fighting them at the end if you make it to the finals and win.

what if i get assigned a partner that i hate? what if my partner DC's or gets DQ'd?

For the hate part, you get the opportunity to kick their ass at the end. For the rest I imagine that it would work with the other team you're fighting getting a bye on that end or something

This doesn't make much sense. You should be able to pick your own partner. Being paired with someone random is just disappointing. Also, that means that whoever randomly gets paired with a very strong player, or just a lucky pair of two strong players, will smash teams where other strong players are being brought down by a weaker player. Just seems like it is a bit flawed, but perhaps the intention is to give a chance to players who may not have someone to pair themselves with. I also think it is more dramatic and fitting if you have to fight your friend as opposed to a random pair for the finale.

This doesn't make much sense. You should be able to pick your own partner. Being paired with someone random is just disappointing. Also, that means that whoever randomly gets paired with a very strong player, or just a lucky pair of two strong players, will smash teams where other strong players are being brought down by a weaker player. Just seems like it is a bit flawed, but perhaps the intention is to give a chance to players who may not have someone to pair themselves with. I also think it is more dramatic and fitting if you have to fight your friend as opposed to a random pair for the finale.

I see your concern and I've had this brought up, but I appreciate your input. This is a new idea, that some are for and some are not. If people don't want to participate they don't have to, there are other tournaments that may peek their interest coming up in December. 

So you'd rather have people who dominate tournaments pairing up with one another and having a huge advantage over other players? I wouldn't. This is a new idea and I will try it. If people don't want to participate they don't have to, there are other tournaments that may peek their interest coming up in December. 

great players will still pair up and have a huge advantage. just through RNG instead of choice and fewer of them will giving the few a even better advantage.

great players will still pair up and have a huge advantage. just through RNG instead of choice and fewer of them will giving the few a even better advantage.

And great players will still have a chance of being paired with someone not as successful in tournaments as they are. There will be challenges and matches in general can be won based off solely RNG.