Friday Night Fifties [December Edition]

Added the bracket and reserves list.

I am sorry to announce that this tournament will not be 64-man. We simply do not have the manpower to run an event of that size at the moment. Let me clarify on this a bit. No one on PokeMMO Staff refuses to ref due to being lazy or having a dislike of tournaments (reffing is not in the SGM+ job description however). If we do not have refs available, it is due to real-life constraints and/or lack of current staff in general. If we could host such an event, we would love to, especially since this will be the last Friday Night Fifties Masters tournament.

It's unfortunate it had to be this way, and I'm sorry if you got your hopes up for nothing.

pretty sad for the best tournament this month not being able to accommodate all the hopeful competitive players

wouldn't volunteer refs do? maybe some credible players from community would be able to help if you let them

They will not take refs that are not a staff tag beside their name, I tried this multiple times before.

Plus, not directed at ShiChan, but it's nice to know that it wasn't/isn't just me who couldn't get refs.