Masters Format Discussion (50s Singles & Doubles)

And how would that bring back the 3v3 and 4v4 meta?

Personally i would like to see the masters played with the same rules as which the players who won a Masters spot has done it. Would be fair to finish this tournament under the old rules, 

this would bring back the 3v3 and 4v4 meta

And how would that bring back the 3v3 and 4v4 meta?

because several masters invites were won under those formats.

Personally i would like to see the masters played with the same rules as which the players who won a Masters spot has done it. Would be fair to finish this tournament under the old rules

All in all while your suggestion has merit, there were several different tiers and rules used for all of these different tournaments.  Many of them were silly/short-lived and should not be continued. Some were quite long-lived, but only because we didn't have flat battles.  Pretending that flat battles won't make up 99% of future battles is silly, and if people really are 'Masters' then they should have no problem adjusting to the new meta.

because several masters invites were won under those formats.

All in all while your suggestion has merit, there were several different tiers and rules used for all of these different tournaments.  Many of them were silly/short-lived and should not be continued. Some were quite long-lived, but only because we didn't have flat battles.  Pretending that flat battles won't make up 99% of future battles is silly, and if people really are 'Masters' then they should have no problem adjusting to the new meta.

Ah that explains, but the masters itself is 6v6 right? 

Ah that explains, but the masters itself is 6v6 right? 

Yes, unless we "see the masters played with the same rules as which the players who won a Masters spot has done it." Something being in the previous rules is not a good enough reason to use those rules.

Ok I'm speaking for all the masters holders when I say we don't fucking care anymore about the little differences in meta. Just set a fucking date already so we can get this underway. Every one is sick of waiting so long

Finally Bloo, a fucking real answer. Was getting tired of everyone's pansy ass remarks and attempts at being unbiased. Let's fucking duelllllllllllllll!