Greetings from Asgard

Hello people...
Please do not confuse me with the image of Odin The All Father as portrayed in the Marvel comics and movies,they did a pretty good job though.Many of the things shown in Marvel series remain true.

I date back to the paganian era where I was originally termed as Odin the Wanderer,one of the first Gods who dared to take mortal form to understand the people and after years of wandering accross many worlds and games.I come here.
I expect my stay to be friendly and formal.

Thank You.

Yah ain't no viking unless you're Scandinavian. Prove yourself you imbecile!

"Nu ske' du dø, di' forbanna tomsing!"

Not translatable by the internet^  ;)

Anyway, welcome to PokeMMO. Just working my way up to 25 posts so I can make some suggestions ~

3426393-6212750869-loki..gif

I'm just glad that my Son is enjoying himself,before Thor kills him or I send him to Asgard Prison(again).

Yah ain't no viking unless you're Scandinavian. Prove yourself you imbecile!

"Nu ske' du dø, di' forbanna tomsing!"

Not translatable by the internet^  ;)

Anyway, welcome to PokeMMO. Just working my way up to 25 posts so I can make some suggestions ~

look through history,Vikings were great Sailors,so not being Scandinavian does not mean you are not or cannot be a Viking,seeing how so many others like Russians,etc also descended from them.

Hello, your presence here is quite welcome, its about time someone took care of all the frost giants....

Frost Giants are quite friendly when you get to know them and since they work for Saint Nicholas non-stop almost all the year,them making some noise when on a break can be ignored.

look through history,Vikings were great Sailors,so not being Scandinavian does not mean you are not or cannot be a Viking,seeing how so many others like Russians,etc also descended from them.

Look again. There's no vikings in this time. The definition of Viking is not "great sailor". Check it out: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Viking

If that's the case then everyone in the world are African. Several scientists believes human migration started in Africa and we're all their descendants. Why I'm being so harsh? You told me to look through history. (Apparently you didn't beat me to it)

If you add too much water to a soup it will lose its flavor.

^ Give that a thought before you reply.

Welcome! (:

Thank you.

Welcome 
stay active 
Enjoy.

Take all of thee above. Nice to have you on board.

Glad to be on board.Thank You.

Look again. There's no vikings in this time. The definition of Viking is not "great sailor". Check it out: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Viking

If that's the case then everyone in the world are African. Several scientists believes human migration started in Africa and we're all their descendants. Why I'm being so harsh? You told me to look through history. (Apparently you didn't beat me to it)

If you add too much water to a soup it will lose its flavor.

^ Give that a thought before you reply.

The facts you stated are completely correct.

Though Vikings does not mean Great Sailors,they were still great sailors nevertheless and settled in various parts of the world.The Russian reference I gave because Vikings were also called Rus (related to rowing) by Eastern merchants and traders and during that time Vikings were (also) settled where Russia is now.

And just because people descend from someone does not always mean the descendants are still alive.

And you are not being harsh,you are just making a point,which I understand.

Soup reference is good though it is not clearly applicable here seeing how both facts are correct.

Though it still motivated me enough to make myself a cup of soup.

Thoughts Given.Thank You.

hello

Hello.