[Denied] Breeding Forum

I don't know why the mods do this but umm they seem to trash things in this sub forum like crazy. https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/34999-forum-breeding-assistance/ --> Linked in the ToC but it's trashed. Nonetheless they will probably close this with "suggested before" although there isn't a thread with access as far as I am aware. 

In regards to the suggestion I actually don't think it's horrible as it would keep all breeding assistance related threads in one spot so that people looking for answers could search before posting to find an answer already given, or people could just browse to learn more about breeding in general. 

I don't know if it will happen though since questions are usually posted in GD and that's a hopeless wreck anyway, new people often just make an account and post anywhere (without reading the section descriptions) so I am sure most of it would end up in GD anyway and need to be moved. CA works a bit better since most people interested in building proper teams/Pokemon builds aren't completely new and are a bit more aware of the forum system/less helpless and confused.

I don't know why the mods do this but umm they seem to trash things in this sub forum like crazy. https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/34999-forum-breeding-assistance/ --> Linked in the ToC but it's trashed. Nonetheless they will probably close this with "suggested before" although there isn't a thread with access as far as I am aware. 

In regards to the suggestion I actually don't think it's horrible as it would keep all breeding assistance related threads in one spot so that people looking for answers could search before posting to find an answer already given, or people could just browse to learn more about breeding in general. 

I don't know if it will happen though since questions are usually posted in GD and that's a hopeless wreck anyway, new people often just make an account and post anywhere (without reading the section descriptions) so I am sure most of it would end up in GD anyway and need to be moved. CA works a bit better since most people interested in building proper teams/Pokemon builds aren't completely new and are a bit more aware of the forum system/less helpless and confused.

yeah i'm making one in the guide tavern, i'll try to finish it till monday, would appriciate if you can point out some mistakes in order to improve it a little :)