[Implemented] Guide Tavern Sub Forum

Guides, Tutorials and Players helping Players. This needs a section.

What would these guides entail? things relating to modding GUIs?, things related to the game itself (I.E where to get badges) or simply on every subject?

Everything related to the game in the form of a guide. How to sick 420 no scope lens crit. How to make mad poke$. How to EV train. What to EV train on and where..

The list goes on.

Everything related to the game in the form of a guide. How to sick 420 no scope lens crit. How to make mad poke$. How to EV train. What to EV train on and where..

The list goes on.

Hm, may be smart to make several sub-forums in the main forum then, to sort the guides into categories.

Hm, may be smart to make several sub-forums in the main forum then, to sort the guides into categories.

Whatever they have to do to keep useful things like guides from getting buried under the constant posts of things in general.

I would hold off on making categories, since that would really only be useful once we have a lot of guides/tutorials. Right now we only have around 5 or so.

I would hold off on making categories, since that would really only be useful once we have a lot of guides/tutorials. Right now we only have around 5 or so.

I don't see how it hurts to have a place for them. If you build it they will come.

I don't see how it hurts to have a place for them. If you build it they will come.

I see your point. I just don't want people to feel like it's pointless to contribute if the section they're interested in is dead. Not saying this will be the case every time, but it's only natural for people to feel more enthusiasm in a lively place.

I see your point. I just don't want people to feel like it's pointless to contribute if the section they're interested in is dead. Not saying this will be the case every time, but it's only natural for people to feel more enthusiasm in a lively place.

Likely will not be dead. With guides easier to find and promote there will be activity. Honestly, with your guide getting buried under jokes and random threads you are less likely to even want to work on your own guide.