[Sig] RyoOhsoras Signature and Banner Shop

1. Type: Signature or Banner: Banner
  2. BG : Background ofc: Pallet Town
  3. Render | Pokémon | Sprite : put a link / picture there of what you want on your signature / banner. Also include screenshots from your char if you want a Trainer Sprite.(front,side,back) Can you do just a Charmander on the right? PCy1f9w.jpg
  4. IGN: Your team tag and in game name: For text just do [Kanto
  5.                                                                                                    Adventures]
  6. Extras: describe what you want exactly if not i feel free to let my creativity work: Can 
  7. Size : the size you want Standard size for banners I guess.

3. Render | Pokémon | Sprite : put a link / picture there of what you want on your signature / banner. Also include screenshots from your char if you want a Trainer Sprite.(front,side,back) Can you do just a Charmander on the right? PCy1f9w.jpg
  5.                                                                                                    Adventures]
  6. Extras: describe what you want exactly if not i feel free to let my creativity work: Can 

ok gonna work on it.

Banner v1

[spoiler]

8BwBbTP.png

[/spoiler]

1. Type: Signature or Banner : Signature
  2. BG : Background of course
  3. Render | Pokémon | Sprite : 3tV5Kcz.png YxAwAOD.pngWmVbCvz.pngjRQsngx.png
  4. IGN: Cyruss [Smog]
  5. Extras: Make it pose like this tumblr_nfh8p4hN1L1tekyiqo7_500.pngAnd the body and shiny eevee on my back like this Pokemon_girl_with_Eevee_base_by_ChaseYoubut don't let myself pose like this just let the shiny eevee on my back.
  6. Size : Size you normally do.
Edited by CyrusZathen

4. IGN: Cyruss [MDVN]
  5. Extras: Make it pose like this tumblr_nfh8p4hN1L1tekyiqo7_500.pngAnd the body and shiny eevee on my back like this Pokemon_girl_with_Eevee_base_by_ChaseYoubut don't let myself pose like this just let the shiny eevee on my back.

ok i'll see what i can do. any specific background wish?

ok i'll see what i can do. any specific background wish?

This background without pikachu only tree grass cloud just leave everything except that pikachu.pokemon-art_355079.jpg

[spoiler]Sorry pikachu ;-;[/spoiler]

Edited by CyrusZathen
  • 5 weeks later...

4. IGN: Cyruss [xTBA]

ok changed the team tag

• Kizhaz locked this topic