[Art]

He said good job, obviously.

Also tell us how Edgeon got that red mark/scar.

it's a scar she got because she defeated her evil uncle skar, a vampyre hunter, after he killed her father when she was a little baby eevee and tried to become king of the pride

i can sweat my post? wtf?

hmm not sure if that was attempt on a joke but if it wasnt, "don't sweat it"="Don't worry about it".

Example;[Spoiler]

Mike and Brittany was at the gym running and Mike had this glass on water resting in front of his mill. Brittany, when done running, was heading for the shower when her sweater dragged Mike's glass of water over spilling it all out over him. "Oh MY! I am SOO Sorry" Brittany said as she noticed trying to weep the water off from Mike. "Don't sweat it" Mike responded nonchalant and pulled his t-shirt off before finishing his run. As he got out, he saw Brittany waiting at the exit with a note for him, her phone number. True story.

gqcg.jpg[/spoiler]

Edited by Volpi

hmm not sure if that was attempt on a joke but if it wasnt, "don't sweat it"="Don't worry about it".

Example;[Spoiler]

Mike and Brittany was at the gym running and Mike had this glass on water resting in front of his mill. Brittany, when done running, was heading for the shower when her sweater dragged Mike's glass of water over spilling it all out over him. "Oh MY! I am SOO Sorry" Brittany said as she noticed trying to weep the water off from Mike. "Don't sweat it" Mike responded nonchalant and pulled his t-shirt off before finishing his run. As he got out, he saw Brittany waiting at the exit with a note for him, her phone number. True story. [/spoiler]

Will make a drawing later.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Example;[Spoiler]

Mike and Brittany was at the gym running and Mike had this glass on water resting in front of his mill. Brittany, when done running, was heading for the shower when her sweater dragged Mike's glass of water over spilling it all out over him. "Oh MY! I am SOO Sorry" Brittany said as she noticed trying to weep the water off from Mike. "Don't sweat it" Mike responded nonchalant and pulled his t-shirt off before finishing his run. As he got out, he saw Brittany waiting at the exit with a note for him, her phone number. True story.

gqcg.jpg[/spoiler]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)