A Graceful Introduction...

You haven't seen anything yet.

I, on the other hand, have been to channel one. It's 50% spam, 25% Spanish speaking people who don't realize there's a Spanish channel, and 25% racial slurs. It's not pretty.

Good thing I have my Channel Chat disabled.. No one greets when I "Hi" at them  :c

Good thing I have my Channel Chat disabled.. No one greets when I "Hi" at them  :c

Yeah, might as well ignore the chat completely. I mean, it used to be good 30% of the time, but now that's more like 5%. 

Find like two people you're friends with and whisper them all day, that's what I did.

i would greet you everytime you "Hi" at me :)

This.
Or join a team

my team and I would love to have a lovely lady like you with us and to spent every minute with, we have alot of competetive players that are really helpfull ^_^

and thats why my love you will never live without - I will

I know you want me girl cuz I can see you checking me out - You're mistaken ^_^
and baby you know you know you want me too - I don't
dont try to deny it baby I'm the only one for you - Well this thread has seen many more for me :c

:P

Note how this happened AFTER he joined. Misfire is a cold blooder serial murderer.

Yup. Stabbed them straight in the activity.

I haven't drawn in MS Paint recently, so here's another stick figure:

[spoiler]HuePun_zpsde15c64c.png

[/spoiler]

EDIT: The last thing to get shut down that hard was the government in October of last year.