[Art][Sig]

Seen your work and its very impressive. Deejaye i was wondering if you would mind making me a signature. The details i would like would be
the signature to be the non drawn ones.

1. I would like for the pokemon in the signature to be kecleon. I would also like for you to put a character with glasses like my profile pic to be beside Kecleon.

2. I would like the colors of the background to be green and black something fancy ^^

3. You can make the signature regular sized whatever suits you the best.

4. If possible i would like the text to say "Upsessed with Data" Any coloring for the text that you think would suit the sig would be fine.

If theres anything i missed out please let me know. If you could make the signature i would greatly appreciate but if not I understand. Thank you for taking time out to read this. ^^

Seen your work and its very impressive. Deejaye i was wondering if you would mind making me a signature. The details i would like would be
the signature to be the non drawn ones.

1. I would like for the pokemon in the signature to be kecleon. I would also like for you to put a character with glasses like my profile pic to be beside Kecleon.

2. I would like the colors of the background to be green and black something fancy ^^

3. You can make the signature regular sized whatever suits you the best.

4. If possible i would like the text to say "Upsessed with Data" Any coloring for the text that you think would suit the sig would be fine.

If theres anything i missed out please let me know. If you could make the signature i would greatly appreciate but if not I understand. Thank you for taking time out to read this. ^^

aww thanks. i'll see what I can do!

tfw you make a sig and the person never comments letting you know if they like it

you know what that means? fuck em, make dj signatures all day erry day (;