[Art] PokeMMO: A Team Experience (Webcomic SAMPLE)

Hey, dudes.  I recently finished a 150-page webcomic depicting a team's complete journey through Kanto PokeMMO, but I wasn't allowed to post it due to several "inappropriate content" violations.  Mind you, it was because I had the characters talk like actual PokeMMO players for accuracy, and anyone who's played more than a couple of days knows what I'm talking about.  I feel it's a real shame to lose the whole thing over that, and I'm not willing to go back and castrate- I mean, censor it.  So, here's what I'll do: I will post a few samples that, to the best of my knowledge, adhere to the forum's quality standards.  That way, at least you'll all know that my tribute to this game exists.  I'd tell you where, but it might be considered promotion/advertising of a non-PokeMMO service, and I don't want to go there.

onwOigA.png

The character cast: Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue.

Je9Upni.png

Blue is kind of insane when it comes to grinding.

HUtDWy4.png

The team doesn't always get along, but hey, they're only human.

rvnp3jW.png

tH1vYsG.png

This was a sample of some typical team shenanigans.  Questioning morality and motives is not uncommon here.

p93HIrU.png

*LATER*

mCblGAa.png

Intelligence is another significant theme.

g3G7EvW.png

mivMMQp.png

I've tried to deliver a balance of jokes and serious stuff throughout the narrative.  I hope you guys can appreciate what a labor of love this really was.

pdLr380.png

. . . Anyway, there's your impression.  I'm not sure what to expect feedback-wise, but I felt I just had to share SOME of this on the PokeMMO forum, if only a little bit.  I hope I've made someone's day.  Thanks for being interested.

-Islam Lies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic