Hello~ :3

Hiya!

I've been a huge Pokemon fan ever since I was little and always asked for (and got) Every Pokemon game/Generation to have come out. (With the exception of the remakes of some games like Soul Silver and stuff)

Figured I'd join here~ =w=

Some random facts about me-

I'm love Anime

I love to draw

My Favourite Pokemon(s) is/are the Eevee evolutions

And any questions? :3c

With the getting every game, I'm absolutely the same. Last year I queued outside of Game for nearly 12 hours waiting for it to open so I could get Pokemon Black and White. You'll fit in around here. I could chat to you IG, if I could maybe have your IGN? I like chatting to people, as you can see.

With the getting every game, I'm absolutely the same. Last year I queued outside of Game for nearly 12 hours waiting for it to open so I could get Pokemon Black and White. You'll fit in around here. I could chat to you IG, if I could maybe have your IGN? I like chatting to people, as you can see.

I'm not sure if it's just me or something but I thought Black/White was the easiest/quickest to complete..

I'm still filling my pokedex there though xD battery-dead..

Oh, IGN- Kanari

Hello! I'm new here as well!

I concur with Black/White...*beat it in one day* ._.

I usually played about 30 minutes a day and finished it in a 2 days. But I've seen bits of BW2 LPs on youTube and it was like 100 episodes of 1 hours. 100 hours? Bring it.

I'm gonna be playing for long periods of time (I went nonstop literately yesterday and currently in Celadon City)

My Dueling and Trade requests are currently disabled, but you can still add me as a friend (Kanari)

Most likely, I wont be back on the internet once I start....

Welcome. .o.

And I've got a question. xD

What's your favorite anime to watch? :P

Hard to say favorite but The current Fandom I'm into is Hetalia. But I'll watch FMA: Brotherhood and some others. Used to be into Naruto but not much anymore ^^;