Quick chat language change

Greck

Question

Bonjour, I just was notified about if you want to write something in a specific language, you are obliged to set that language in settings (so, please don't write in english when you have set FR as language, or you gonna draw attention...). Of course for change the language you must: or change it in settings, or type /lang, if you write every sentence in a different language, that can take some time and its just messed up.

My suggestion is set in the chat the languages we want to use, and with 1 click change it every time we want to write something.

Example:

6xqkqd.jpg

2 answers to this question

To clarify your sugestion Greck, you mean having the possibility to choose a few favorite languagues and having those flags available in one click?

Making the currently selected language / flag highlighted in some way for more clarity would be needed as well.

If that is your sugestion, I support it.

[spoiler]

eventhough the new functions of /lang are very useful as well

[/spoiler]

To clarify your sugestion Greck, you mean having the possibility to choose a few favorite languagues and having those flags available in one click?

Yes, exactly that sentence i wrote on this wall of text.

Making the currently selected language / flag highlighted in some way for more clarity would be needed as well.

If that is your sugestion, I support it.

Maybe an underline like the chat tabs are indicated, or slightly bigger flag for the current language.