[Art][Contest] Design my Tattoo! (Shiny Prize)

FrankIero

Overview: I recently came into a lot of money IRL and decided to waste it all some of it on a tattoo!! I know exactly what I want, but unfortunately doing anything art-related is not exactly my strong point srs even my stick figures look shit so I figured, after seeing so many of you guys and how absolutely amazing your art is, I'd just hold a contest to see who can create the perfect work for me!!

Of course I'm not asking you guys to do it for nothing, so I picked one of my shinies that I'm willing to part with

Introducing:

051.gif

Her name is Darude (and yes she knows sandstorm)

She's lvl 50 and her nature is Hardy

Her IV's are 15-16, 21-22, 0-1, 22-23, 26-27, 29-30

Even if you don't like her as much as I once did, she's at least worth money

So here's what I want:

- Sylveon based tattoo art

- Around 4 inches tall and 3 inches wide

- Coloured (pinks, blues, minimal purples and white)

And here are some images/more details to let you know the style-

[spoiler]

I want her to look exactly like this (same position, same colouring, generally same art style)

2c1b40af64.png

[source]

Perhaps with less/no shading, just to make it easier on the tattoo artist who has to colour it in

Also I want it to have a circle or oval-shaped border around her like this

8aefeeca89.png

[source]

Now I don't want EXACTLY that border. I don't like how thick it is, I don't like the dual colours and I don't like the general design. What I DO like however, are the ribbons and the roses, and the way she kind of pops out into the border at the top but stays behind it at the bottom. 

Just do whatever you feel is right, and feel free to ask any questions.

[/spoiler]

I'll be deciding the winner exactly one week from making this post so get drawing!

(And if I don't find the perfect fit, I'll extend the time given, and maybe even up the prize, because I won't settle for second best)

Disclaimer: This may or may not actually end up on my body, the prize will of course be given whether I decide to or not, but I want to have the design for at least a year before I even decide to get it, so don't be mad if I don't actually end up using it

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Art][Contest] Design my Tattoo! (Shiny Prize)
  • Kizhaz locked this topic