[Denied]A building for everyone?

Hello, my suggestion is:

Create a new building for everyone, a sort of meeting place for the competitives trainers.

Here we can trade items and pokemons, we can do a max of battles, we can speak of all and of nothing, ect...

If you have anothers ideas you can post here ;)

secret bases?

as a meeting spot for every comp player to go to, secret bases are probably a shit way to do that.

the lobby or a room for casual battling in a Colosseum would be a great meeting area if they ever add one of those since an actual colosseum would probably be used for tourneys.

lol why is your forums name Malrone now

as a meeting spot for every comp player to go to, secret bases are probably a shit way to do that.

the lobby or a room for casual battling in a Colosseum would be a great meeting area if they ever add one of those since an actual colosseum would probably be used for tourneys.

lol why is your forums name Malrone now

i doubt a customized area would be required for such meetings, i mean we have sliphs co, viridian even pokemon league for that matter, with hoenn you can use the contest hall in lilycove or the entire lilycove area... 
i changed it from Malorne to Malrone lol, its an inside joke will turn it back in a month

i doubt a customized area would be required for such meetings, i mean we have sliphs co, viridian even pokemon league for that matter, with hoenn you can use the contest hall in lilycove or the entire lilycove area... 

Hmm... This is not wrong. But a building specially for the competitiveness players is more cool i think.

Edited by Diano

What do you mean by significance?

What I mean is there are various buildings people have taken a liking too anyway, so what's special about having another building?

Viridian City have many newbies :/

You said it's a building for everyone, why do you have to discriminate against the dirty nooby plebs?

What I mean is there are various buildings people have taken a liking too anyway, so what's special about having another building?

Specially for that, yes.

You said it's a building for everyone, why do you have to discriminate against the dirty nooby plebs?

In the newbies we have some immatures players.

This could pose a problem.

A reason why Viridian and Mauvile (soon) are used by everyone is that you have the ease of access to and from there. You can fly to the pokecenter, get your comps and just challenge someone outside. In Emerald it is also close to the pokemon slaughterhouse, so I doubt a special building will be used, even if it existed.