[GUI] Vulpix Dark Theme

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, budadeth said:

and to say thats an issue in the updates, the original ones wherent bugged like that... sadly its too much work to make it exactly the same as it was and also updating everything, some things have been lost at least with the updates I made...

Well, they look great, but that's just some little thing that bothers me. I'm overall more into some kind of.. bright pinkish theme. Been trying to get one, sadly didn't find one so far... and idk how to create themes.. so yeah.

1 hour ago, Animee said:

Well, they look great, but that's just some little thing that bothers me. I'm overall more into some kind of.. bright pinkish theme. Been trying to get one, sadly didn't find one so far... and idk how to create themes.. so yeah.

I have 2 pinkish 

Here 

check out the pink one, it needs and update but try it first if you like it tell me I update it for you, no problem 

And if you look for more pink here in the Kid Boo theme (I believe it works fine now but I can update it in a few minutes for you aswell ) 

I have a few more 

Here bright pink (need update aswell) 

Here Is dark pink (need update aswell) 

here pink and black (need update) 

They all need updates mostly but I can do it in a few minutes if you want one of those 

And I u feel like editing you can edit the default theme to the colour you want easily just with GIMP (free image editor) or even with image editors online feel free to ask me I did a tutorial on how to edit themes (need update aswell lol) 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And it is not known how long it takes to fix it because I admit that I am a new player but I 
downloaded vulpix from the beginning and it looks great

Spoiler

Edited by Progresik
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 12:48 AM, Progresik said:

And it is not known how long it takes to fix it because I admit that I am a new player but I 
downloaded vulpix from the beginning and it looks great

Reveal hidden contents

I have a simpler update because I can match the same result as the original one, but maybe helps

ITS NOT EXACT AS THE ORIGINAL 

but its all I can do

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ft5uka5qwby9b16/Vulpix+Dark+Simple.zip/file

Edited by budadeth
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Maurigno98 said:

hi sorry for the question how come my theme is bugged? can you help me resolve this?image.png.c3e84bad45af41bf27d606785120d852.png

Use the last link in comments

On 9/5/2023 at 9:21 PM, budadeth said:

I have a simpler update because I can match the same result as the original one, but maybe helps

ITS NOT EXACT AS THE ORIGINAL 

but its all I can do

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ft5uka5qwby9b16/Vulpix+Dark+Simple.zip/file

Here

• 1 month later...