[GUI] Vulpix Dark Theme

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Pancho412 said:

I tried the updated theme, it works but it doesn't have the vulpix sprite that was next to the backpack icon,
I already fix it in my old Dark-Vulpix theme, but i don´t know if you plan to fix it. 

yes, I dont know how to propperly update this because has a few custom codes made and I dont understand how to do it,  the user Zzoom did it back in the day but im not sure if he can update it again exactly as this themes are

1 hour ago, budadeth said:

yes, I dont know how to propperly update this because has a few custom codes made and I dont understand how to do it,  the user Zzoom did it back in the day but im not sure if he can update it again exactly as this themes are

In the old theme you need to copy the res/sprites.png reference in the gfx.xml, then in main.xml you change the background for "hud-panel" and "hud-panel-small" from none to "menu-poke.background" and it should work

15 minutes ago, Pancho412 said:

In the old theme you need to copy the res/sprites.png reference in the gfx.xml, then in main.xml you change the background for "hud-panel" and "hud-panel-small" from none to "menu-poke.background" and it should work

There are more things, the GTL background, bag, it uses that sprites.png textures somehow

Im talking about the original theme, I cant replicate that

30 minutes ago, budadeth said:

There are more things, the GTL background, bag, it uses that sprites.png textures somehow

Im talking about the original theme, I cant replicate that

I literally make those changes in your theme and it worked.

You need to add this thing in gfx.xml right after the </images> in line 1332 and in main.xml change the inside of <image> in line 5 and 41to "menu-poke.background"

This is only to add the vulpix next to the icons for now, i gonna try how to replicate the old bag texture in a bit.

dsd.png

On 3/9/2023 at 6:06 PM, budadeth said:

@Pancho412 está es la última versión que estuvo actualizada propiamente, si te sirve para ver lo que te decía, muchas cosas utilizan ese fondo de textura, yo no tengo idea amigo, intenté buscarle las diferencias entre este y el tema default para saber cómo actualizarlo pero la última vez ya no me funcionó y yo realmente no entiendo nada de código, lo poco que se es simple sentido común buscando las diferencias nuevas para agregarlas a lo anterior que funcionaba, no tengo conocimiento real de como funciona el código más allá de como ponerle un fondo simple a algún menú

Te escribo en español porque vi que sos de chile yo de arg

18 minutes ago, Pancho412 said:

I literally make those changes in your theme and it worked.

You need to add this thing in gfx.xml right after the </images> in line 1332 and in main.xml change the inside of <image> in line 5 and 41to "menu-poke.background"

This is only to add the vulpix next to the icons for now, i gonna try how to replicate the old bag texture in a bit.

dsd.png

Si logras conseguirlo es perfecto sino bueno al menos se acerca un poco más al original de lo que yo había hecho

19 hours ago, Emilyeee said:

is there an update for this @.@

The link its there from Pancho412

15 hours ago, Pancho412 said:

UPDATE Nov 2023

Not my theme, i only updated it

Shiny Vulpix sprite next to the icons

Bag frame updated

Pokemon Info Frame updated

Vulpix Dark - Nov 2023 (mediafire.com)

Gracias amigo, voy a usarlo para actualizar luego los temas Spheal Dark y Lilligant Dark te voy a citar en cada comentario para darte creditos

4 hours ago, budadeth said:

The link its there from Pancho412

Gracias amigo, voy a usarlo para actualizar luego los temas Spheal Dark y Lilligant Dark te voy a citar en cada comentario para darte creditos

UPDATE Nov 29 2023

Fixed an error in the battle hud (item description)

Updated some frames

Vulpix Dark - Nov29 2023 (mediafire.com)

Edited by Pancho412
2 hours ago, Pancho412 said:

UPDATE Nov 29 2023

Fixed an error in the battle hud (item description)

Updated some frames

Vulpix Dark - Nov29 2023 (mediafire.com)

Thank you so much for keeping this amazing theme updated you guys rock!! Just one thing I noticed is that the exp bar during battles is black with no way to see exp. Not a big deal but if you could possibly look into that id love you forever ❤️ Keep up the good work!! Screenshot2023-11-29172349.thumb.png.47b5eb8b78ced068005b496728a08051.png

19 minutes ago, JesseV2000 said:

Thank you so much for keeping this amazing theme updated you guys rock!! Just one thing I noticed is that the exp bar during battles is black with no way to see exp. Not a big deal but if you could possibly look into that id love you forever ❤️ Keep up the good work!! Screenshot2023-11-29172349.thumb.png.47b5eb8b78ced068005b496728a08051.png

I ll check it out, thank Pancho he update it propperly

47 minutes ago, JesseV2000 said:

Fixed, download the Theme again, i edited the link of the last post

12 minutes ago, Pancho412 said:

Fixed, download the Theme again, i edited the link of the last post

this themes never had so much updates in so little time, thank you a lot

all the users would love you for this, this themes are legend, thanks again

I added the battle lower panel 

4AwD1ge.png

@JesseV2000

https://www.mediafire.com/file/26g8dseml4mnzli/Vulpix+Dark+-+Nov29+2023.zip/file

3 hours ago, Pancho412 said:

UPDATE Dec 2023

Updated some frames (Game corner prizes, FAQ, etc.)

Probably i might touched something important, so if you notice something weird feel free to reply 🙂

Vulpix Dark - Dec 2023 (mediafire.com)

I posted the themes I could update with your work on my channel and some of my friends saying this,even I have a few more thanking by mail, just wanted to share it with you

thanks again man!

HHoXKzM.png