[Art] PokeMMO Logo (Brian's)

Charmander's model still needs a fix, you can see the points where the vertices meet. But I guess you already fixed it in Photoshop as you say.

Otherwise very impressive work!

Yeah blurring did the trick, and it didn't seem to make the quality degrade, it just needs a bit more.

I could do that at the very beginning, but after the object was made editable, I'm no longer able to inrease the polys because it's not a basic shape the program recognizes such as a sphere, cylinder, pyramid, cube, etc. It's more complex than that now. :(

There's some things I can do to smooth it, but not as much as I could have done before the final result. I'll look into it tomorrow. Surely I'll figure something out.

i believe this will help:

I knew about that but this is what happens:

It takes away instead of just smoothing down the edges. I've tried all options with this D: Might be forced to photoshop out the blockystuff

pB1Z1.jpg

are all your vertexes welded together? i use 3DS so im not sure if Cinema 4D works the same way. if ur not sure if theyre welded together, pick a vertex (dont area select, just click one) and move it. if it only moves a part of a face and not all the faces that intersect there, then theyre not welded together. again, not sure how cinema 4D works

Update:

Moved Arcanine, Marowak, and Mew.

Tried to smooth as much as possible.

I don't want to remove the pokeball, some people I talked to really like that there, and I do as well.

I'm thinking of making more light reflect off of each pokemon, but not much.

Transparent BG:

JETka.png

Black BG:

yzCt8.png

Update:

Moved Arcanine, Marowak, and Mew.

Tried to smooth as much as possible.

I don't want to remove the pokeball, some people I talked to really like that there, and I do as well.

I'm thinking of making more light reflect off of each pokemon, but not much.

Transparent BG:

JETka.png

Black BG:

yzCt8.png

Too much reflection and they look like plastic, try to keep it as 'fleshy' (I dunno) as possible.

Too much reflection and they look like plastic, try to keep it as 'fleshy' (I dunno) as possible.

Yeah that's why I only wanted a little bit, trying to give them that tiny reflection of light that makes them all blend into the scene a bit more.

It definitely won't be overdone though.

Gonna need to go through hundreds of materials to do it though, so I'm waiting 'til tomorrow.

Yeah that's why I only wanted a little bit, trying to give them that tiny reflection of light that makes them all blend into the scene a bit more.

It definitely won't be overdone though.

Gonna need to go through hundreds of materials to do it though, so I'm waiting 'til tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.

Very impressive! :)

Personally I don't like the pokeball in the O, it seems way too bright and reflective compared to the text around it.

One other thing is that the caterpie looks a little odd on top of the text. Maybe if its head was angled towards the camera it would look more natural.

These are only small things thogh, good job!

I like the N64 look, though I think Butterfree's wings need a sort of dark outline. It stands out the most to me.

Also, have you considered adding an accent mark above the 'e', or did you purposely leave that out?

At first, Caterpie was the accent, then I had to move him. I'll probably find a way to move him back.

I'll try taking the O out from behind the pokeball, but I'd want the same frame around the text on the pokeball, or it might not look right.

did you give up on fixing the models? just wanted to know the answers to them questions i asked earlier :/

No, I haven't got around to it yet :]

Busy day, people are over and I bought 2 new games and DLC yesterday, other things I worked on, etc.

I'll have this edited later tonight, I'll be up like 8 more hours.

Update:

- Fixed Butterfree's black on the wings

- Moved Butterfree

- Moved Caterpie to be the accent of the e

- Moved Mew

- Moved Magnemite

- Slightly Moved Marowak to adjust to the slight angle change.

- Edited "Poke," mostly the O with Pokeball

x- Attempted A bit more reflecion on all pokemon but it didn't turn out good, even at 2%, so I removed it.

This time I'm showing you 3 images.

V3 - Before Photoshop

V3 - Black Background

V3 - Transparent Background:

UmY1r.png