[Art] PokeMMO Logo (Brian's)

Alright, hopefully this is the final version, I personally think it is.

Update:

- Remade Weedle, then removed him because he had unique lighting problems that only made him look normal when he was up really high, location didn't matter.

- Remade Krabby

- Removed Mew

- Moved Butterfree

- Fixed Butterfree's Wing Alpha

- Moved Magnemite

- Moved Diglett

- Added Dragonite

- Added Gengar

- Increased Light Intensity from 35% to 40%

Result:

V4(Final?) - Before Photoshop

V4(Final?) - Black BG

V4(Final?) - Transparent BG:

EnWdS.png

• 1 month later...

Very impressive! I love it~ I'm really amazed at your work :wub:

The only downside to it would have to say is it doesn't really advertise PokeMMO for what it really is. If I were to stumble on the site and see that Logo/Banner, I would immediately assume and be excited for the game being 3D, only to find out a few seconds later that the game isn't rendered that way. A logo needs to brand and communicate clearly so that people can instantly recognize what it is representing for present and future players.

But really, it is awesome and I think you could easily one day do cool logos for futuristic 3D games! I just keep staring at the banner in awe~Good work! :)

Edit: A small critique from me: The banner is really busy with all the colors and Pokemon so it kind of draws attention away from the text. I think you could maybe fix that problem by brightening the text a bit more or making it pop out a little bit more [similar to the pokeball] The extra 'pop' may be tricky because I know the intention was to make the pokeball stick out of the logo [which is really clever]. I just think it needs to be bumped up just a little bit. You want a clear hierarchy when designing a logo. The most important thing in the hierarchy should be the text, since that is what you are advertising.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic