[Discussion] Possible RU Tier

Isn't that already planned and called BL2?

BETWEENUUANDNUU

I am sorry to comment on this so late, but please stop quarrelling between names. To be quite honest, I like both names because BL1 deals with Pokes between OU and UU and BL2 deals with things between NU and UU. DrCraig, if the name index can fit this title, then it would sound reasonable, otherwise, it would be "too descriptive" and it hogs up space in the title.

I am sorry to comment on this so late, but please stop quarrelling between names. To be quite honest, I like both names because BL1 deals with Pokes between OU and UU and BL2 deals with things between NU and UU. DrCraig, if the name index can fit this title, then it would sound reasonable, otherwise, it would be "too descriptive" and it hogs up space in the title.

It was a joke on a thread I helped make and something I was actually curious about. I'm not derailing, it was simply some humor. Your post is pointless because, yes, you commented to late.

It was a joke on a thread I helped make and something I was actually curious about. I'm not derailing, it was simply some humor. Your post is pointless because, yes, you commented to late.

I am glad that everything is all settled as far as the naming goes.