[Denied] 64-man brackets as new standard

I Think is time to leave the 32 players tourneys and implement a new big standar number idk maybe around 64 players for tourneys because is unfair the fact that so many players cant play in the official tournaments just for bad luck today i post my ign for the spring championship in the 4:50 clock and i was the number 44 in the post so i not play today in the tourney just for bad luck that is unfair is just few seconds of luck this game have too many comps players tournaments are falling into monotony always the same players for the same problem of the 32 players tournaments please mmo staff take this in mind we need new biggest tournaments

Already suggested, but in the end i think we just need an automaded system ( cough Showdown cough ) and just 1 host to start everything, with in game sign ups and shit

ooh i not see that post sorry for the Repeated post then but i think we need take this in mind because are more players who are left without playing that playing in official tournaments

The issue of larger brackets has been discussed in staff already and I made a post on the matter a few weeks ago. As I said then, we will make a concious effort to host more 64 man tournaments but they will not become the standard tournament size for now. Here is my post if you missed it:

As promised, I am posting the outcome of the discussion between staff members about the recent issues brought up regarding events.

Regarding Time Clause, we have decided that we are not going to deviate from how it is currently. Unfortunately time plays a big

part against us in tournaments, this is both from a staff and player perspective.

We simply cannot let a match go on for hours, especially one that occurs in the second or third round, this would hold up the tournament for the other players and we do not feel that this is fair.

Time Clause will continue to not be enforced in the Semi Finals or Final round, however.

We hope that you understand that this was a difficult decision to make but we feel that it is the best one given the circumstances we are currently in.

Regarding 64 man tournaments, we will not be making these a standard for tournaments and tournaments will continue to have a 32 man bracket size. However, this does not mean that we will not be running any at all. I am certainly interested and enthusiastic about hosting more 64 man tournaments in the future and I am really excited about my UU 64 man coming up on Sunday.

The Spring Championships will continue to be 32 man bracket sizes as this is what it was originally laid out as and we feel that 10 chances to get in a bracket is very realistic and possible. This does not mean that we are ignoring your feedback or the amount of sign ups that the first qualifier had received, this will all be very much taken into account for any possible future Masters-esque tournament series.

Regarding the AFK Clause, after much discussion we have decided to trial the removal of this clause from Semi Finals and Finals battles. This means that participants will need referee approval to press the AFK button if you are duelling in any of these rounds. The AFK Clause will remain for Rounds 1-3. Again, the purpose behind this is the time constraints that we are under when hosting and playing in tournaments.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope to see many of you in our upcoming tournaments.