[Implemented] Updating the block feature.

When someone blocks you, make it so that along with not being able to receive messages from the person you blocked, you can't send them to that person either. Now before you say "You can just block the person after they blocked you". I know that, but its really annoying after some noobs block you, they'll message you quickly so they can get the last word in.

Pro : A lot less angry people

Con : more work for devs, also I don't know if this is possible.

[spoiler] And yes, its happened to me. I can bet its happened to almost everyone atleast once [/spoiler]

Getting the last word, is that what this suggestion is about?

No more tradearrow-10x10.png chat for you

The suggestion is if someone blocks you, they shouldn't be able to message you along side not being able to receive messages from you. If they have you blocked what reason do they really have for need to message aside from the fact that they are mostly just trying to continue on whatever lead to the block. I just find it annoying that even after some people block you, they'll continue to message you. I understand that I can just block them, but what about the stuff before that? I find it very annoying how someone will say something very irritating and then I can't reply because I'm blocked. 11/10 times its just unnecessary bs to get you mad. 

The suggestion is if someone blocks you, they shouldn't be able to message you along side not being able to receive messages from you. If they have you blocked what reason do they really have for need to message aside from the fact that they are mostly just trying to continue on whatever lead to the block. I just find it annoying that even after some people block you, they'll continue to message you. I understand that I can just block them, but what about the stuff before that? I find it very annoying how someone will say something very irritating and then I can't reply because I'm blocked. 11/10 times its just unnecessary bs to get you mad. 

That's what some mod is about to post "That's unnecessary, if you find out someone blocked you, just block them yourself if it bothers you that much. Feel free to pm if you have troubles with anyone in game".

Which would be a kinda appropriate.

I mean, i bet most people didn't even know you could pm a guy on your block list;its not like blocking someone is something your average player would do on a daily basis (at least i don't).

There's really no need imo, i never had this problem.

• 5 months later...