Hello and... Yea this place is pretty cool

Hi. I just signed up for the forum last night and the game itself a couple days ago. Quite fun and so much potential. Makes me want to take coding classes to do this sorta thing myself.

Love Pokemon. I grew up with the first gen, fell away for the seconds loved the third, never played the fourth and have dabbled in the fifth lol but I hate EV training... So I probably will never get a proper b/w (2) of my own.

Also love fantasy. Bit of a geek. So on and so on.

I'm kinda not sure I wish to stay in the forum though, there's a number of mean people. I could get that in tumblr =\

I hope to decide to stay though. Not to many decent poke communities generally. Lol

EDIT: Okay I take it bad. You people aren't to bad after all. Just had to get use to you all lol.

-Wolf

Edited by WolfSpirit

Welcome I guess.

Also love fantasy. Bit of a geek. So on and so on.

I'm kinda not sure I wish to stay in the forum though, there's a number of mean people. I could get that in tumblr =\

I hope to decide to stay though. Not to many decent poke communities generally. Lol

-Wolf

This part made no sense.

What I mean to say is I've made a few replies and looked around in general (mainly on the ideas section) and I've noticed that disagreeing ideas are often are met with hostility. I totally see not agreeing but I mean things escelate into nasty. That makes me sad inside.

About fantasy mention. I was more describing myself but got bored since I'm not really an interesting person. Lol. I like fantasy. I'm a bit of a geek minlike doctor who and Sherlock and stuff and. See I'm already bored.

I hope to stay cause there's not many poke communities. Meaning I hope to meet some awesome sauce people.

Lax. You made me lol. I probably looked very special snickering like a moron while looking at my screen.

You're going to get mean people no matter where you go, you just need to give as good as you get. Trolls are everywhere, especially on PokeMMO.

the best way to adjust to trolls is to become one yourself.

That's true. But just not in my nature. I'll bite back to people who are ass faces to me. And I have a tendency to not sugar coat things and sound mean when I don't mean it as harsh as it seems. But I could never purposefully be mean or be a troll to others except in a playful sense. Both troll and mean attracts jackasses even more and shoos away cool people who'd I'd otherwise have enjoyed talking to.

That's true. But just not in my nature. I'll bite back to people who are ass faces to me. And I have a tendency to not sugar coat things and sound mean when I don't mean it as harsh as it seems. But I could never purposefully be mean or be a troll to others except in a playful sense. Both troll and mean attracts jackasses even more and shoos away cool people who'd I'd otherwise have enjoyed talking to.

well even being mean in a playful sense is slightly trolly, just not as maxed out as some others you may find on this forum.

well even being mean in a playful sense is slightly trolly, just not as maxed out as some others you may find on this forum.

Yea. that sorta thing, more playful and just slightly trolly. Thats perfectly good. Poke and be poked at and have a laugh. But man... things get damn nasty around here. It is insane lol.

Yea. that sorta thing, more playful and just slightly trolly. Thats perfectly good. Poke and be poked at and have a laugh. But man... things get damn nasty around here. It is insane lol.

Pretty much the method for survival is this:

Realize that Dahaka, Chuckie, Anzhelika, Croiz... Pretty much all of us like to be total assholes to each other. If you get caught up in it, that just means you're part of the family :P

• 4 weeks later...

Okay. I take back what I said in the OP. this place pretty cool once you get used to it and don't take shit to personally.

Psh. Z and x typo. Not as bad as when you try to write kissed and randomly type killed (not as an autocorrect either...)

You are now one of us. One of us.

One of us. One of us. One of us.

One of us...

One of ....

One...

of....

us...