[Denied]Tactile control option

I have a Windows 8.1 Tablet, and I can download Pokemmo but I cannot move because there is no keyboard. So, what if there was an option to have in-screen buttons so we can play in tactile devices? Thanks

This will possibly be hard to implement, mainly because the rom files do not have built in touch-screen options and the game already takes up a lot of Java. I would advise you to play on a computer or laptop instead of a tablet.

This will possibly be hard to implement, mainly because the rom files do not have built in touch-screen options and the game already takes up a lot of Java. I would advise you to play on a computer or laptop instead of a tablet.

The Roms have nothing to do with the input control. This would likely need new Java libraries to allow for tactile controls to be bound to the client.

The Roms have nothing to do with the input control. This would likely need new Java libraries to allow for tactile controls to be bound to the client.

Really? I thought controls had at least a little to do with the rom. 

Really? I thought controls had at least a little to do with the rom. 

nah, rom only provides graphics, maps etc, stuff like permissions and data is stored server side.

also, adding touch support shouldnt be complicated, i can use everything in the client with touch, just need the arrows and it would be ready to go since touch events are managed as mouse events

or we could have magic movement and get rid of shitty arrow gameplay

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a keyboard for my tablet, and PokeMMO works fine, but the matteris that I have no mouse and that brings some difficuties... It is so hard to close PokeMMO windows or to give items to pokmon while not in battle...

I just got a keyboard for my tablet, and PokeMMO works fine, but the matteris that I have no mouse and that brings some difficuties... It is so hard to close PokeMMO windows or to give items to pokmon while not in battle...

Pressing Alt + F4 will bring up the menu and you can use the arrow keys to navigate the menu.