[Denied]Second team chat

Maybe there could be something implemented that we could use a function where we could write /elite commander or leader ... to write a message to all leaders or so. Sometimes team intern talkings need to be made and I don't want to meet at any place where everyone could follow us and we would need shout chat or normal or smt else.

I don't see this as necessary, since there are a lot of options to work around this, including one you mentioned:

1. Forum messages of up to 5 people. If it is urgent and a secret to the rest of the team, you might as well use these.

2. Meeting up in game to use normal chat. Again, if the matter is urgent, you take a break from the grind and discuss.

3. Private messages. If the leader wants to talk to someone, he can do it privately.

4. Teamspeak. If you want to communicate quickly and dislike forum messaging, then TS is surely the solution.

Yet again I ask, how often do you need to speak to other elite team members and wanting to keep it secret from the rest of the team?

I don't think the game needs an additional chat, it is already too crammed. 

I play Elder Scrolls Online and they have a feature which parallels your suggestion.

You set up a Guild in Elder Scrolls and there is a Guild Chat, for everybody, and an Officer Chat, for the higher ranks who have permission. However, that uses voice chat of course.

I don't feel like this would be something we need much though to be honest.