[Denied]Hotkeys for Pokemon Summary Pages

Clicking the tiny icons for different summary pages can be a bit annoying (especially when power farming), so can we get hotkeys to make navigation easier? 

I propose that we use numbers 1-8 to navigate through different summary pages, like in the image shown below. 

Image:

L6R6i8N.png

The 'release' page was left out of the above example, but you could assume the hotkey would be 8.

I searched and couldn't find a thread with this suggestion, so I apologize if this has already been suggested before. ^^

Edited by Hiraeth

I personally use 1-6 for my item bar.
I probably can't reuse the same keys for this, since it'll just trigger my items.
So I'd need a new set of hotkeys, like f1-f8. But that's just a lot of hotkeys for something random and insignificant like this, especially when it's already keyboard navigateable, via the arrow keys.

I personally use 1-6 for my item bar.
I probably can't reuse the same keys for this, since it'll just trigger my items.
So I'd need a new set of hotkeys, like f1-f8. But that's just a lot of hotkeys for something random and insignificant like this, especially when it's already keyboard navigateable, via the arrow keys.

Hm, that's weird. I tried navigating via arrow keys earlier and it didn't work so I assumed that feature wasn't implemented. Good to know!

I'll leave this suggestion up for those who prefer hotkeys, but thanks for the info.  ^_^

Unfortunately this suggestion will not be happening. The ability to use the arrow keys to flip through the tabs is in game and will work as long as you did not click anywhere else after opening the window. If they do not work, click inside the window you want to look at.