Community Weekly Tournaments (time changed)

Unless we get some unexpected events next week we will only have to cancel mondays NU tournement.

This is not definite since it's possible there will be some official events to come.

If it doesn't change next week we will host:

-UU on tuesday

-OU on wednesday

-Doubles on thursday

-Metronome on friday

Doubles on thursday cancelled (official)

Going to scrap the second place prize for a while. (Pumping out more money than expected, sorry for the inconvenience)

I will have to apologize I gave shocker wrong information or rather something changed for me and I will be able to keep the prices up.

yay

Also I decided to do what i planned for a longer time I will add 50.000$ (for each) as reward for 3rd and 4th place.

I might add more in the future depending on how much this is gonna drain. (but money seems to come to me faster then I can spend it so we will see)

Prices: 1.       Place  300.000$ + all entry fees

2.       Place  150.000$

3. & 4.Place 50.000 $ each  

Also will we get the 32-man bracket this week? Tell your friends and teammates to join in on the fun!

Edited by Kurodashi

There will indeed be the reserve tournement thank you for pointing out.

This means we will be only playing OU and UU this week. (unless another official)

Gonna provide higher prices in weeks where we have only a few tournements. (2 or less // will see how much I will change)

If you got any questions or want to help out with the tournement feel free to pm me.

So I don't wanna cancel another Tournement this week but today is also an official event as i noticed.

I have no clue how long it is gonna take and I might have to push the weekly a bit back but this means the weekly is likely to start later then usual.

I want everyone to have a chance to enjoy both events and hope for your cooperation, thank you.

Edited by Kurodashi

The prices will revert back to normal next week unless we only get a few tourney again.

At the moment we will only have to cancel the metro tourney on friday next week (winter qualifier) possibly changing depending on other officials that might be anounced later.

Didn`t know the official today is only for certain players so I will be hosting the Metro tournement today.

Same time and place as always.

Prices will be 300k + entry for first  and 150k for second

Edited by Kurodashi

Congratulations to Axoa for winning our first metronome tournement and 340.000$!

Also congratulatins to Nyas for raching the second place and winning 150.000$!

Bracket: http://challonge.com/W7ME

Thank you everyone for participating!

I hope to see everyone next week again have a nice weekend!

Edited by Kurodashi

Since nothing else (officials) has been announced yet we will likely have following 4 tournements this week:

-Mondays NU

-Tuesdays UU

-Wednesdays OU

-Thursdays Doubles

Prices this week (applies for evey of the tournements each): 

1.       Place  300.000$ + all entry fees

2.       Place  150.000$

3. & 4.Place 50.000 $ each

Today (Monday) we will play NU (6pm EST / 11pm GMT // Silph CO // Channel 7).

I hope to see everyone there!

(Shedule is subject to change depending on official events)

Note: The host for todays tournement will be rJayyyyy so you will pay the 5k entry fee to him.

Edited by Kurodashi