[To-do]Smartphone play

It would also be problematic, if you don't give the rom, how is the phone (without jailbreak) getting it?

Its already in andriod as far as i know. And so... jailbreak. If you dont want to, then don't do it. But don't uguu about not being able to play it on the iThing. Some of the ABSOLUTE best apps are jailbreak only because Apple shoots down most good things. This certainly wouldn't pass.

Regardless it will probably somehow happen at some point.

(And there are some apps in the jailbroken store that make it so you can use java. I haven't tested any though)

Its already in andriod as far as i know. And so... jailbreak. If you dont want to, then don't do it. But don't uguu about not being able to play it on the iThing. Some of the ABSOLUTE best apps are jailbreak only because Apple shoots down most good things. This certainly wouldn't pass.

Regardless it will probably somehow happen at some point.

(And there are some apps in the jailbroken store that make it so you can use java. I haven't tested any though)

I ain't bithcing, just telling that some people do not like jailbreaking their devices, mos of all because of the warranty. If you don't care, fine I got an iPad I frequently jailbreak. but no the iPhone.

Back to topic, it'll be hard, is possible(just thought of iTunes) but hard.

I ain't bithcing, just telling that some people do not like jailbreaking their devices, mos of all because of the warranty. If you don't care, fine I got an iPad I frequently jailbreak. but no the iPhone.

Back to topic, it'll be hard, is possible(just thought of iTunes) but hard.

I wasn't saying you were uguuing lol. I can see how that may have come across as at you though. No, I'm saying other people who are all paranoid and think it'll make their thing explode. But then complain about not having features jailbreak exclusive.Someone gifted me an iPod and another sold me an iPad. Both are jailbroken. (Though... still if you restore that erases traces that you jail broke doesn't it?

Anyway. Cause I know I have a few emulators that play roms you can download from the internet. Not to mention with the help of Open SSH. I'm going to need to test to see if I can get my iPad to play some downloaded java game with one of those "java" apps in cydia. If you go through actually apple/app store... it'll never happen. That's for sure.