Possible donation solution

I understand this is some sort of "financing" you could say for reward points. Basically all I'm trying to get across here is maybe a payment option that allows you to "front" the reward points until a given/specific date/time and failure to make payment results having your account banned because it fell into negative balance. Maybe add a some sort of wallet to the website and it can display all transactions and current balance along with the payment date if you "fronted" reward points.

I know the idea seems a bit far-fetched but it would help players out if they'd like to donate but won't have the cash until a certain date. It would also increase the amount of donations tremendously.

You could allow the players who were new to fronting the reward points only a small amount at a time until they built credit by paying their dues on time etc. I could go more into-depth with this idea but i'd just want a few opinions before I put forth that effort. 

it would help players out if they'd like to donate but won't have the cash until a certain date.

why don't they donate when they get the money?

. It would also increase the amount of donations tremendously.

how?

You could allow the players who were new to fronting the reward points only a small amount at a time until they built credit by paying their dues on time etc. 

say, if i ask for this perk and promise to pay in a week, but i finish the game in two days an quit, what do i care that my account gets banned?

did i miss the point or?