Oceanic May Tournament [OU] (Sunday 8th May)

Noad

12 minutes ago, Kouteshi said:

RIP he got dc'd because of a mod error.

It was not a Moderator error, both players were given the chance to attempt to end their duel. One player did do just that and attempted to attack, one player continued to switch every turn. Steps are currently being taken to prevent the current trend of players continuously switching turn after turn to "troll" their opponent or try and drag their opponent into disqualification with them. I hope that we see a fix to this soon. I have every patience for players who are stuck in a stall battle and are attempting to end it to the best of their ability. But I have none for players who are making zero attempt to end it but every attempt to prolong it. 

On a lighter note, I have been told by Darkshade to let you all know that UU should be returning very soon. I for one will be happy to see it's return as I know players are eager to play NU and UU again!

Just now, Noad said:

It was not a Moderator error, both players were given the chance to attempt to end their duel. One player did do just that and attempted to attack, Darkforcez continued to switch every turn. Steps are currently being taken to prevent the current trend of players continuously switching turn after turn to "troll" their opponent or try and drag their opponent into disqualification with them. I hope that we see a fix to this soon. I have every patience for players who are stuck in an stall battle and are attempting to end it to the best of their ability. But I have none for players who are making zero attempt to end it but every attempt to prolong it. 

On a lighter note, I have been told by Darkshade to let you all know that UU should be returning very soon. I for one will be happy to see it's return as I know players are eager to play NU and UU again!

I meant mod error XD and not moderator :) .Mods are great i wouldn't blame them for that.You guys do tournaments for members and not for you guys and that is very nice.

I wouldn't blame you guys. :) By "Mod" i meant mods in here https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/33-client-customization/ 

I don't really know what happened that's he said in team chat. Was nice seing them battle (even tho i didn't watch the full battle !) 

Great to see UU comming!Was missing it

Just now, Kouteshi said:

I meant mod error XD and not moderator :) .Mods are great i wouldn't blame them for that.You guys do tournaments for members and not for you guys and that is very nice.

I wouldn't blame you guys. :) By "Mod" i meant mods in here https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/33-client-customization/ 

I don't really know what happened that's he said in team chat. Was nice seing them battle (even tho i didn't watch the full battle !) 

Great to see UU comming!Was missing it

Client Mods will not cause you to disconnect from a tournament, so there is no need to worry about that if you were. I am glad that we have cleared the air and I apologise if you post towards you came across as dismissive. That was not my intention ~

5 minutes ago, Noad said:

It was not a Moderator error, both players were given the chance to attempt to end their duel. One player did do just that and attempted to attack, one player continued to switch every turn. Steps are currently being taken to prevent the current trend of players continuously switching turn after turn to "troll" their opponent or try and drag their opponent into disqualification with them. I hope that we see a fix to this soon. I have every patience for players who are stuck in an stall battle and are attempting to end it to the best of their ability. But I have none for players who are making zero attempt to end it but every attempt to prolong it. 

Post of the day! :)

2 minutes ago, Noad said:

Client Mods will not cause you to disconnect from a tournament, so there is no need to worry about that if you were. I am glad that we have cleared the air and I apologise if you post towards you came across as dismissive. That was not my intention ~

It's okay no need to apologise!We're okay.I didn't understand much of what he said anyway.Maybe he was just a lil pissed off and came up with a excuse.It's normal because he did fight for 80 minutes <.<.I can understand.One of them should have suicide tho.

• Noad locked this topic