Button confirmation for Evolution

Eldaust

Question

We need a button confirmation to confirm the evolution or a dialogue box before a evolution happens that requires us to hit the "A" button at the end of the battle to allow the user to protect themselves from hours of work from computer difficulties and/or user error. I understand in the original games that part of the evolution is the "surprise" and "mystery" on how it happened and trying to discover how the Pokemon evolved or force it, but it is incredibly safe to assume if you are playing PokeMMO that not only you are far past that stage but you're more then likely know how to use the internet.

Reason for this? I was training my Pay Day+Pick Up Meowth today and raised it to have perfect nature, 3x31 IV's, Egg Move'd and it was EV'd trained (252 ATK and 252 SP.ATK) and nearly lost it because my internet connection dropped at the end of the battle before I was able to cancel the evolution. Thankfully the server didn't detect me hitting the "Pay Day" button while my client said I did making it so the action never took place. But if it did then I would of been one pissed off cookie.

This is a very simple quality of life fix and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this.

Give you a idea, I nearly lost this guy and I would of been annoyed.

Spoiler

Meowth.jpg

Edited by Eldaust

2 answers to this question