[Art] My Background

Koyan

Yes, I realize that most of what you say is sarcasm and/or stems from a massive superiority complex (I haven't figured it out yet) but I find it easier to ignore most of what you say.

Keywords my dear. :3

Can I get some (helpful) criticism on the battle-hud? Pain in the ass to make... And even then I used the original as a base...

Can I get some (helpful) criticism on the battle-hud? Pain in the ass to make...

Can I get some (helpful) criticism on the battle-hud?

Can I get some (helpful) criticism

No

Darkshade pls.

>Signature stuff

You fucking serious?

Who gave you these guidelines? Slap him.

Come at me.

But seriously: videos/screenshots/streams/podcasts = multimedia

gui mods/language packs/rom patchs/forum customization stuff = customizations

pokemon art = off topic

This topic is kinda borderline multimedia/customization but since Darkshade moved it here, this'll do.

Can I get some (helpful) criticism on the battle-hud? Pain in the ass to make... And even then I used the original as a base...

It looks like you've taken an image and just thrown it over the top of the HUD and lowered the opacity.

If I were you, I'd erase some of the sections (like over the actual HP bar).

It looks like you've taken an image and just thrown it over the top of the HUD and lowered the opacity.

Well... Not really... When you say it like that it sounds like I totally ripped it off... I used a few Tech themed brushes and used them as an overlay over the actual bars.

If I were you, I'd erase some of the sections (like over the actual HP bar).

I actually didn't know if I could do that... I tried to keep it similar, without completely ripping it off. I did reshape it a little bit, as well recolor a few areas. Yes, it's pretty bad for a first attempt, but again, I'm trying to learn.

Well... Not really... When you say it like that it sounds like I totally ripped it off... I used a few Tech themed brushes and used them as an overlay over the actual bars.

I actually didn't know if I could do that... I tried to keep it similar, without completely ripping it off. I did reshape it a little bit, as well recolor a few areas. Yes, it's pretty bad for a first attempt, but again, I'm trying to learn.

Nah, I didn't mean it that way at all.

Rsq2M.jpg

I just liked how I customized it... Feel free to download it. :3

Oh yeah... And also this: (The actual one)

NtJiq.jpg

Yeah... I was just messing around earlier. So, here! Since you were "Nice" enough to comment I'll show you what I've been working on the last few hours. I actually like this one... It makes me want to make my own gui... I think I'll do that, actually.

Oh and here is Chuckie's Contribution:

Vg9c6.jpg

Battle-hud 1

g7hAM.png

Okay the first and third one are just plain bad, the second one is pretty good it will be better if you made it more smooth and about the battle hub I don't see a diffirence with the normal one.

• Kizhaz locked this topic