[PSL 6] Betting Thread

2 minutes ago, Moetal said:

I'm not sour against you taking my bet though? I'm sour you claim I don't pay people but I did, jobi included

I never claimed that. I'm 100% sure Rendiz will pay, so that's 100k, and if by some chance I didn't get the money, I get 100k from someone who took my bet. It's a win-win 

2 minutes ago, kevola said:

So I could just lie and take another 100k? I'm cool with that 

All payments will be via a middleman. 

If renwho doesn't pay, you owe me 100k. 

If renwho pays, I owe you 100k, but you'd owe me 100k at that point.

Good lord ez money 

34 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Will everyone who won a bet against me but did not get the payment please stand up?

Oh just Jobi. Sit down son 

Srsly, it's not jobi, it's jovi, thought it was fun and games at first but at this point I think ur pooped. And you didnt pay, so quit trying to make me look like the bad guy here including 'bad credit' in every of ur posts, I pay all of my bets ASAP, literally after every match is played if I lost i pay up, so quit trying to make me look bad, instead ur just making yourself look like a poop. 

26 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

Fuck it. I'm all in as fuck anyway. 3.3m vs Skull

BALLLLLLLLLLLZ DEEP

As of right now the bets on the semifinals i have are:

ALL BETS ON BAENINES

i think i have a 1m bet somewhere cant remember this may be with @Gazelli as well iirc i took his bet

500k @Rendiz

blue skull / 3.3m @Rendiz

entire playoffs

5m @Gazelli (do u have the 5m now? dont wanna get caught up in "jice has to pay me blah blah blah"

Edited by Nobarsmcgee
baenines sronk, baenines gud
5 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Srsly, it's not jobi, it's jovi, thought it was fun and games at first but at this point I think ur pooped. And you didnt pay, so quit trying to make me look like the bad guy here including 'bad credit' in every of ur posts, I pay all of my bets ASAP, literally after every match is played if I lost i pay up, so quit trying to make me look bad, instead ur just making yourself look like a poop. 

Now if both of you decided to not be stubborn fucks and just blame it on the devs like every sane person here, we wouldn't have to see this every single page

Just now, Spaintakula said:

Now if both of you decided to not be stubborn fucks and just blame it on the devs like every sane person here, we wouldn't have to see this every single page

He keeps saying I have 'bad credit' on this thread which is an absolute lie, so you can suck it 

5 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

I swear to fuck @Predakiller if u dont pay

I promise to pay @Gazelli but I still expect the money within a week from Predakiller if I dont get it than I blacklist him and farm af for the mil to pay u

also @Rendiz ill bet 1mil on cuboned

U mean 1m on baenines? Kek 

1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

He keeps saying I have 'bad credit' on this thread which is an absolute lie, so you can suck it 

U mean 1m on baenines? Kek 

Yeah and you keep saying he hasn't sent money. Reason why I said blame it on devs and not beat on eachother's meat all the time, either one is lying or it's really just a bug