Looking to start a UU team. Need help (and new team)

As the title says, I'm looking to jump into the UU competitive scene. I've taken quite a break from Pokemmo, and there have been many changes. If anyone has a list of what UU comp Pokémon are (because I can't find it haha) and any tips for Pokémon to center around would be fantastic. 

Good to be back and thanks for any help moving forward! 

(Also, looking for a new team)

Edited by PureGTI

I guess I forgot to say when I did play a while ago, I was centered around the OU comp lyfe haha. I prefer a mix of heavy hitters and stall/wall (status). I want to move to UU because it seems like there's more variety in the Pokémon to use. When I played OU it was the same Pokémon usually every time and it got stale.

Edited by PureGTI
2 hours ago, PureGTI said:

I guess I forgot to say when I did play a while ago, I was centered around the OU comp lyfe haha. I prefer a mix of heavy hitters and stall/wall (status). I want to move to UU because it seems like there's more variety in the Pokémon to use. When I played OU it was the same Pokémon usually every time and it got stale.

Well... I was a little bit inactive a few weeks ago, when the meta was around Kanga. But now we have new big threats (typlhosion/meganium) wich are good wallbreakers/cleric/tanks. Meganiun is  a awesome poke and can fill cleric/tank/leech seed stall/even swords dance. Lee is a fast sweeper with powerful priority mach punch. Haunter is a tricky Special sweeper. There also have the wallbreakers used to suport late game sweepers like zangoose/sneasel/manectric.

Give a look at GBush's guide (a little bit old, but updated & useful):

Also I advice u spec the past UU tournaments in-game and check the last  teambuilds/strategies to see what style u like:

f96415940eb84ea894d1e754caa9ad7a.png

Edited by Risadex
forgot one stuff meh
Just now, Risadex said:

Well... I was a little bit inactive a few weeks ago, when the meta was around Kanga. But now we have new big threats (typlhosion/meganium) wich are good wallbreakers/cleric/tanks. Meganiun is  a awesome poke and can fill cleric/tank/leech seed stall/even swords dance. Lee is a fast sweeper with powerful priority mach punch. Haunter is a tricky Special sweeper. There also have the wallbreakers used to suport late game sweepers like zangoose/sneasel/manectric.

Give a look at GBush's guide (a little bit old, but updated & useful):

Also I advice u spec the past UU tournaments in-game and check the last  teambuilds/strategies to see what style u like:

f13c2427e5fa4a4388d7d4afa1f3eed7.png

should highlight the taillow's late night flight too 

1 hour ago, PureGTI said:

Well, now I'm unsure about UU. I want to have fun, not have one battle never end. Is NU better then UU? All sorts of conflicted haha

lol man none of them play UU, don't take advice from them. You don't have to play standard like everyone and run 6 walls. You can be creative and run a hyper offense team if thats what you like. I play UU regularly and it's not as bad as they put it.

2 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

lol man none of them play UU, don't take advice from them. You don't have to play standard like everyone and run 6 walls. You can be creative and run a hyper offense team if thats what you like. I play UU regularly and it's not as bad as they put it.

Any tips for starting a team? Breeding seems to be a lot more expensive and you lose both parents which really sucks...

Just now, PureGTI said:

Any tips for starting a team? Breeding seems to be a lot more expensive and you lose both parents which really sucks...

Well I make pokemons with around 300-400k tbh, just need to grind a little bit and get that cash then breed whichever pokemon you like from the Uu tier, then when u get 6 you start testing by joining tourneys or fighting other people at verm or whatever. And see what tweaks you can give your team. 

• Mike locked this topic