Mail Block

FifthAngel

Question

Hello everyone. In Pokemmo, we all encounter some questionable, insane even, people. While blocking them and DND (do not disturb) mode does the trick, some of these people that were dropped on their heads as a baby still go an extra mile to harrass you through mail. Unless I'm missing something, I think it should be possible to also block people from mailing you. Thanks for your time.

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, FifthAngel said:

Hello everyone. In Pokemmo, we all encounter some questionable, insane even, people. While blocking them and DND (do not disturb) mode does the trick, some of these people that were dropped on their heads as a baby still go an extra mile to harrass you through mail. Unless I'm missing something, I think it should be possible to also block people from mailing you. Thanks for your time.

Let them drain their in game pocket books, you will have the last laugh. If they do go out of the way to harass you, send screenshots and report it here.

1 hour ago, GeneralVenican said:

if u have someone blocked, they cant send u mail

Thanks for the information. I've tried reporting several times, but it seems its no use. I guess because they use multiple accounts to their dirty work is the reason they can still contact me. 

1 hour ago, Bestfriends said:

Let them drain their in game pocket books, you will have the last laugh. If they do go out of the way to harass you, send screenshots and report it here.

Thank you very much. I shall if they choose to do so again.