Hi world!

Hello all,
I'm new on PokeMMO community, but i'm a very old pokemon fan player since Red & Blue on my first Game Boy, and after i play All the other pokemon games and generations: GSC, RSE, DPPt, BW, XY, ORAS, and now at SM.
And in online platforms i start on the famous: NetBattle 1.9.2! R.I.P. TvSian xD
I stay on NetBattle until its end, then went to Shoddy Battle and well afterwards to the Pokemon Showdown...
And now i'm here, and i'm really enjoying the game! greetings from Brazil to developers! continue the nice work and long life to PokeMMO!! :D

Thank you all, CYA!

2 hours ago, BigNidoking said:

Hello all,
I'm new on PokeMMO community, but i'm a very old pokemon fan player since Red & Blue on my first Game Boy, and after i play All the other pokemon games and generations: GSC, RSE, DPPt, BW, XY, ORAS, and now at SM.
And in online platforms i start on the famous: NetBattle 1.9.2! R.I.P. TvSian xD
I stay on NetBattle until its end, then went to Shoddy Battle and well afterwards to the Pokemon Showdown...
And now i'm here, and i'm really enjoying the game! greetings from Brazil to developers! continue the nice work and long life to PokeMMO!! :D

Thank you all, CYA!

Hello, welcome to PokeMMO! I hope you enjoy your stay!

If you want to watch YouTube videos related to this MMO, I have the channel selection for you.....

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, personal videos (so you can connect to me better), and update coverage.

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story and locating hidden items (courtesy of RysPicz's guide)