Mtarik550, Hello

Mtarik550's Introduction

Hello people, I am Mtarik550, obviously, and I am a new member of this community and hopefully I will be staying on Pokemon for a long time to come. I live in the United Kingdom and just recently got back into Pokemon. Before I joined this game/community I played another Pokemon game however it wasn't right for me as I couldn't "catch em all" due to some Pokemon requiring membership I hope this game is different and hope to be seeing some of you in the game. 

P.S - feel free to add me as the game can get a bit lonely and friends would be nice :) 
Mtarik550 - 

Welcome to PokeMMO Mtarik ! Enjoy your stay !

1 hour ago, mtarik550 said:

I played another Pokemon game however it wasn't right for me as I couldn't "catch em all" due to some Pokemon requiring membership I hope this game is different

Here, you don't need to pay to have acces to something. Sure, if you pay it will be quicker but you can also grind and trade with other players. Do not worry, PokeMMO's " Gift Shop " contain only vanities or unnecessary things to complete the game, like a Change Name Ticket and stuff like that :)

Edited by iAssavo
5 hours ago, iAssavo said:

Here, you don't need to pay to have acces to something. Sure, if you pay it will be quicker but you can also grind and trade with other players. Do not worry, PokeMMO's " Gift Shop " contain only vanities or unnecessary things to complete the game, like a Change Name Ticket and stuff like that :)

Yeah I don't mind the grind, grinding is better than having no chance at all :) game seems pretty good. 

9 hours ago, iAssavo said:

But don't forget it's just a game not your life 

13 hours ago, mtarik550 said:

Mtarik550's Introduction

Hello people, I am Mtarik550, and I am a new member of this community and hopefully I will be staying on Pokemon for a long time to come. I live in the United Kingdom and just recently got back into Pokemon. Before I joined this game/community I played another Pokemon game however it wasn't right for me as I couldn't "catch em all" due to some Pokemon requiring membership I hope this game is different and hope to be seeing some of you in the game. 

P.S - feel free to add me as the game can get a bit lonely and friends would be nice :) 
Mtarik550 - 

Welcome to PokeMMO Mkarik550, I hope you enjoy your stay!

If your interested in YouTube videos related to PokeMMO, then I have the channel lineup just for you!

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigation through the story while locating hidden items thanks to RysPicz!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal videos to know me better!

6 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Welcome to PokeMMO Mkarik550, I hope you enjoy your stay!

If your interested in YouTube videos related to PokeMMO, then I have the channel lineup just for you!

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigation through the story while locating hidden items thanks to RysPicz!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal videos to know me better!

:o thanks I make sure to give them a watch :)