Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

• 2 weeks later...

There's a new channel on discord just for updates

Not available, but the creator wants to share that some stuff with EVs called EV training that is going to be part of the game. This is our Heonn Project right now.

Star_Emerald.png.ed2b4bf60944596e52f9eb204d3af2f9.png

New update (v1.1) for Moemon Platinum Vanilla+! (2023-10-14)
Fixed Poké Radar not being obtainable and other possible issues related to obtaining the NatDex at the beginning
Modified a very dark background again (it was reverted in 1.0)
Added Febas to an extra location
Fixed Torchic wild level
Fixed Unown D not appearing in Solaceon Ruins
Relocated the legendary in Solaceon Ruins to another room
New sprites:
 Unown (R), Darkrai
Updated sprites (minor fixes, new front/back, fixed colors):
 Unown (B, C, D, E, F, I, P, T, W, !), Leafeon

• 2 weeks later...

Was really enjoying this rom until I softlocked in the murky cave just south of cerulean city. Final portion of the builder puzzle. What a joke. Maybe validate your puzzles before finalizing them? Either that or make sure you can dig/escape rope out of the place (cant do either of those for some reason even though its a CAVE)

16 hours ago, prismed said:

Was really enjoying this rom until I softlocked in the murky cave just south of cerulean city. Final portion of the builder puzzle. What a joke. Maybe validate your puzzles before finalizing them? Either that or make sure you can dig/escape rope out of the place (cant do either of those for some reason even though its a CAVE)

Are you doing the updated version?

Hello, I would like to know what tool I can use to replace a few sprites in this game with others I like more.

I've already tried NSE but it doesn't work with this rom, and I can't find a guide on Moemon Project Discord on how to do it.

13 hours ago, Vsd said:

Hello, I would like to know what tool I can use to replace a few sprites in this game with others I like more.

I've already tried NSE but it doesn't work with this rom, and I can't find a guide on Moemon Project Discord on how to do it.

There's a lot going on with Mega's data so it's not recommended to customize. Unless you have experience, you have to do it with a minimally modified meomon rom.

6 hours ago, shawndrummer0123 said:

hello all. after the screen at the start telling me the updates to the game it goes to a black screen and just stays there. i am using VBA-M with the 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels).gba rom the README says are compatible.  what am i missing?

I believe an older version of VBA may be needed.

• 2 weeks later...