Comeback player :x

Hey guys just came back into the game, an entire new region so everything probably changed. 

I dont see a lot of people at vermilion so what is everyone up to or aiming for? Is there a page where i can see some of the new features since last year? 

Also, about moves and stuff.. is it running Gen BW? to update my movesets and probably dream team haha 

Do people hangout on Unova now? Is it a good time to comeback? Sorry if my questions are a little annoying I just feel kinda lost haha literaly all of my in game friends from back then stopped playing :(

Btw, ID: Vousse 

A lot of people are probably doing things in Unova rather than standing AFK in Verm. Gen 5 items/abilities/moves exist, but not all moves are working and all the new abilities don't work yet. Hidden abilities are also unreleased and new items probably don't work for the most part. Still, I'd say it's a fine time to return since there are things to do now.

Welcome back, by the way.

Everyone is too busy 'actually playing the game' like just completing unova and stuff, so i don't think people have really decided on a 'hangout spot' yet.

If you want a list of new features, i recommend simply the changelog. Go from newest to oldest until you get bored.