Heya! PokeMMO questions!

Hello, I'm Kyiwi or you can call me Kiwi! A friend of mine showed me this game! I haven't downloaded, I had a few questions before I decided to spend my time on the MMO.

- Is it worth playing? :0 Like, is it active or kind of going steady?

- What is the community like? ;_;

- What generation does the MMO follow? (Moves/EXP/ect)

- Can you join guilds? :0 I'm a sociable person, so I like to chat A LOT. So, I'll probably be wanting to do that. u-u

- What generation does the MMO go up to?

That's all I can think about at the moment. ;_; Ack!

Hi there

1. It's active, even more so since the introduction of Unova.
  2. The community has it's ups and downs, as do all MMOs. As long as you put yourself with a nice bunch of people, you'll find it great.
  3. We use a mixture of gens here.
  4. Teams are a thing, have a look out for them in-game or in our clubs section on the forums.
  5. Like I said, we have a mixture of gens, so it's hard to say.

I hope that helps.

Hi Kiwi! I'll try to answer some questions, this is just my opinion:

1. It has its ups and downs but it is usually very active as a PvP game and that shouldn't be a problem.

2. It can be a bit toxic sometimes but if you find the right team and buddies it can be very nice and helpful.

3. It has pokemons and items until generation 5 (some gen4 pokemons and items are still missing though). Regarding moves, they appear as they are in gen7, except for some that are nerfed on purpose like Outrage and Knock Off. As far as I know, the only missing move as of today is Draco Meteor. As for EXP, I believe it follows its own formula but very close to gen3 formula, not very sure about this.

4. Yes, we call them Teams, and each of them can have its own chat.

Edited by Rittz
  • 4 weeks later...

the community is really nice and i would really recommend at least trying out this game, i have only been playing this for 20 days but i have had so much fun and have racked up 36 hours already and have loved every moment of it