[GUI] Midnight Ash Theme - Omni Series

I love this Theme, simple yet nice, a small nickpick I have though; The type chart you have attached to the trainer card isn't correct; specifically the steel type, it shows that Ghost type attacks are neutral against it, when they are in fact not very effective in game.

Edited by Tune
1 hour ago, Tune said:

I love this Theme, simple yet nice, a small nickpick I have though; The type chart you have attached to the trainer card isn't correct; specifically the steel type, it shows that Ghost type attacks are neutral against it, when they are in fact not very effective in game.

Thanks for pointing that out! I will check on this later today. If you notice anything else please let me know!

---
Edit: I can't find any evidence that ghost attacks are not very effective to steel in PokeMMO. If anyone has information on this feel free to post it in this thread.

Edited by Michelle

Added new buttons for battles & general HUD.
Altered the EXP bar to suit the classic status bars better.
Pokedex highlighting/hovering has been improved.
Fixed the hotbar's draggable region to look cleaner & not cut off.
New custom cursor, if you have it enabled.

t7kZKpG.png

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Kuroawolfie said:

What is the code line for getting the type weakness chart into the maintctexture?
I tried to copy and paste the png of this theme to another one so I could get the chart on my favorite theme, but it doesn't show it.

Apologies I have been on a bit of a break until the Johto release, I will be updating the theme very soon! I believe the additional lines of code are in the main.xml, under the trainer card section, they allowed me to set the size parameters and button functionality. I am currently traveling and cannot check this code exactly, so I hope this can help in the meanwhile!

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Apologies I have been on a bit of a break until the Johto release, I will be updating the theme very soon! I believe the additional lines of code are in the main.xml, under the trainer card section, they allowed me to set the size parameters and button functionality. I am currently traveling and cannot check this code exactly, so I hope this can help in the meanwhile!

Thx you a lot! I'll check it later.

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

I wasn't able to apply it to my GUI. I'd copy the parameters for all the "trainer card" section, but it only expands the resolution of the image, ignoring the types chart.
image.thumb.png.be8b6e92bf8e95d81468247bcf7d67b4.png

I'll keep investigating it. Thank you for answering; I didn't expect you to reply the next day xD. Thx!

9 minutes ago, Kuroawolfie said:

I wasn't able to apply it to my GUI. I'd copy the parameters for all the "trainer card" section, but it only expands the resolution of the image, ignoring the types chart.

I'll keep investigating it. Thank you for answering; I didn't expect you to reply the next day xD. Thx!

I suggest you use some difference finder like https://www.diffchecker.com/ or any other software that let you find diffrence between text files, compare default theme and "Midnight Ash" theme to find the code line Michelle applied to his theme, you gonna have to search each xml file on by one, that way you can isolate the code, hope it helps

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

I am currently traveling

have a nice trip !

20 minutes ago, budadeth said:

I suggest you use some difference finder like https://www.diffchecker.com/ or any other software that let you find diffrence between text files, compare default theme and "Midnight Ash" theme to find the code line Michelle applied to his theme, you gonna have to search each xml file on by one, that way you can isolate the code, hope it helps

have a nice trip !

Thxxx! I didn't think of that xD.

Edited by Kuroawolfie
1 hour ago, Kuroawolfie said:

Thxxx! I didn't think of that xD.

i am also having the same issue as you, tried editing the xml but it just showed a stretch imaged of the card and the type chart wasnt included. if you manage to make this work please let me know!

7 minutes ago, acrilycz said:

i am also having the same issue as you, tried editing the xml but it just showed a stretch imaged of the card and the type chart wasnt included. if you manage to make this work please let me know!

I told him up how you can acchieve it

5 hours ago, Kuroawolfie said:

I had added additional lines of x and y scaling parameters beneath the normal x and y parameters, if you compare both main.xml, you should see the additional lines of code, and be able to simply copy them over. Hope this helps!!

45 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I had added additional lines of x and y scaling parameters beneath the normal x and y parameters, if you compare both main.xml, you should see the additional lines of code, and be able to simply copy them over. Hope this helps!!

I'd compare them, they are the same. I don't know waht the problem is.

On 6/11/2023 at 10:33 PM, Kuroawolfie said:

I'd compare them, they are the same. I don't know waht the problem is.

You will need to add minheight and minwidth parameters to your custom size of your image within the main-widgets.xml(in the trainer card section), then adjust the height and width parameters of the MainTCTexture.png inside gfx.xml. Hope this helps!

2 hours ago, sagaopc said:

Michelle, how do you remove shity battle background in this theme?

If you go to the Settings in-game, there is an option in the "Video" settings, it is called "Show Battle Background." Untick that to remove the background. 👍