[Denied]Union Room

I don't know how to make this a long post because its to simple.

Union Room is easy to access, its Meta-game, whats not to like?

Host your own Union room or join a public one for Battles or Tournaments. (Add passwords?)

The room exist even after the creator leave. When there is no more players in the room, its get removed.

I find this really easy to implant since its already there and just a few changes.

Union Room

But... uh, why, the whole map is effectively one big Union Room.. unless you mean you can have a Union Room specifically for your tournaments and stuff. In that case.. I have no objection.. just.. why?

Instead of having everyone yelling "50lvl 6v6" and "100lvl 3v3" and stuff, just create a room with that name and a player can easy find battles.

Also tournaments gets more privarcy and not allot of random people to spam the normal chat. And access everywhere and anytime. (Ex new players that can't get back just for some pvp)

I'd like to direct you to a post that centers on "dueling options" including restrictions, flat battling, wages, etc., but there are so many duplicate posts that I can't seem to find an "original" one.

Also, this kind of stuff is almost necessary and probably planned already.