Pokemon Light Platinum on Pokemmo

Lagosta

Question

Hello, I'm lagosta, and I really like pokemmo, I've been playing since 2015, but of course, I believe that the game can improve in many ways.
finally the game just launched the region of sinnoh, a very good update, and i believe that later on they will tie the region of johto.
Considering that, as soon as we launch the region in johto, we will be without rigidity to play, because the next games will be in 3d, and we know that pokemmo is not in 3d.
Knowing this, I decided to create this discussion, because, I wanted to ask the administration of the game, in the future, to put the Pokemon Ligth platinum game so that we can play, maybe some of you don't know, but in short, this pokemon game, is a hack room created by a pokemon fan, the game is very good, so please if you can and want to listen to my request, thanks

Pokemon-Light-Platinum1.png

Edited by Lagosta

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Lagosta said:

Hello, I'm lagosta, and I really like pokemmo, I've been playing since 2015, but of course, I believe that the game can improve in many ways.
finally the game just launched the region of sinnoh, a very good update, and i believe that later on they will tie the region of johto.
Considering that, as soon as we launch the region in johto, we will be without rigidity to play, because the next games will be in 3d, and we know that pokemmo is not in 3d.
Knowing this, I decided to create this discussion, because, I wanted to ask the administration of the game, in the future, to put the Pokemon Ligth platinum game so that we can play, maybe some of you don't know, but in short, this pokemon game, is a hack room created by a pokemon fan, the game is very good, so please if you can and want to listen to my request, thanks

Pokemon-Light-Platinum1.png

Hello ^^ 

yeah I don’t see this happening, but the thought of it is quite nice. 
Best of luck! 

Hi^^

The staffs of PokeMMO have said a few times that they are not going to work on hacked ROMs. So the chances are low to implement light platinum and other rom hacks.

But your idea is awesome.

After adding johto all next regions will be in 3ds which can't be supported by many android devices and PC.

So many players don't play them as they are not supported.

So what do they do after johto implementation??

Actually there are still a few mystery dungeon ROMs available which are official. 

So I think the developers will go for those official ROMs and don't work on hacked ROMs.

But still I say you -- Best Of Luck.